IGNORED

Senior Reds - Steve Lansdown

Robbored

34 minutes ago, downendcity said:

Statistically there have been 12 threads and 135 posts that have become yawn fests.

This is an increase of 2 threads and 24 posts over the same period last season but a decrease on the season before that, when there were 18 threads and 175 posts that became yawn fests.

Of course , you have to factor in that this time last season we were riding the crest of a wave, while the season before we were just recovering from that record run of defeats. You also have to take into consideration the weather and injuries and suspensions. 

You also have to take into consideration that Robbored contributed 10 times to Yuletide yawn fest threads this season, compared to only 7 times last season , but 19 times the previous season. It is also worth taking into consideration the number of times the expression "johnson out" has featured during yawn fest threads, but statistically this has remained pretty consistent over the last 3 seasons.

In view of this, I'm not sure whether SL should throw money at the January window in order to bring in better quality posters for OTIB, as I think we have a more than adequate championship squad, as I could easily demonstrate statistically - if it weren't Christmas time!

So statistics prove that, like you Neo, I don't give  a toss about threads that become yawn fests! :)

Wishing all our readers a Happy Christmas!

You’re wrong.  You’re just one of those posters who just looks at OTIBpedia and believes the stats.  You need to go over to OTIBmarkt.com, much better source. ?

21 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

You’re wrong.  You’re just one of those posters who just looks at OTIBpedia and believes the stats.  You need to go over to OTIBmarkt.com, much better source. ?

No it was all my own research Dave, and I have produced all the charts, graphs and those dots and line thingys to demonstrate my findings.

Unfortunately I am not sufficiently computer literate to upload all the diagrams to prove my conclusions!

:)

18 minutes ago, downendcity said:

No it was all my own research Dave, and I have produced all the charts, graphs and those dots and line thingys to demonstrate my findings.

Unfortunately I am not sufficiently computer literate to upload all the diagrams to prove my conclusions!

I don’t think an etchasketch has a USB port? 

16 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Yes, but Robbored specifically said that we have conceded less goals vs individual opponents this season compared to last...his exact words in his post were: “...check against the same opposition...” - so, as your stats above show, he’s wrong when you look at our record against 7 opponents already this season.....you might wanna check what you typed next to Millwall too...

I couldn't give a shit about this anymore.

I know the stats I provided- your post makes little sense.

Same opposition or same games? Do it yourself, if anyone really cares- I know I don't.

15 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

I couldn't give a shit about this anymore.

I know the stats I provided- your post makes little sense.

Same opposition or same games? Do it yourself, if anyone really cares- I know I don't.

Not many of BS4’s posts make sense Pop. 

I don’t give a shit either. I’m not sure I ever did tbf.......

4 hours ago, Davefevs said:

3 hours ago, Davefevs said:

I don’t think an etchasketch has a USB port? 

You sceptic Dave!

I've cracked it now, so have been able to upload my calculations and graphic demonstration of my conclusions.......633334474_calculationdrawing.thumb.jpg.6865cf396e1e1dac143692c3af34ede1.jpgcalculus.png.10ea71d7047a72bd0a2a9f68ad81280e.pnggraph.jpg.0a69aab4aaf9d50e82a835b655dbf760.jpg104423708_graph2.jpg.edadea6be8504dd988a4ce176a577681.jpg

That should make everything clear for even the most doubting Thomas.

2 hours ago, downendcity said:

You sceptic Dave!

I've cracked it now, so have been able to upload my calculations and graphic demonstration of my conclusions.......633334474_calculationdrawing.thumb.jpg.6865cf396e1e1dac143692c3af34ede1.jpgcalculus.png.10ea71d7047a72bd0a2a9f68ad81280e.pnggraph.jpg.0a69aab4aaf9d50e82a835b655dbf760.jpg104423708_graph2.jpg.edadea6be8504dd988a4ce176a577681.jpg

You can't beat a bit of standard deviation. :whistle:

5 hours ago, downendcity said:

You sceptic Dave!

Fellow posters, I owe you all an apology.

I've just realised that in my haste to counter Davefevs claims, by mistake I uploaded LJ's team selection algorithms, formulae and charts from earlier in the season!

I hacked his computer 3 weeks ago and pinched them, so I don't know how he's managed his team selections for the last couple of games. :whistle:

3 hours ago, RedM said:

You havent answered the burning question i have about the lunch @Robbored...which one of you Senior Reds took out the car park barrier?!!! ?

I did hear it was SL himself , by the time desert arrived , he’d had enough , grabbed a set of keys and ran off down the stairs , next thing there’s a loud ‘crash’

Think RR may have been the indirect cause rather than the driver M

Archived