IGNORED

Bristol City v Exeter City - Carabao Cup R1 - Match Day

Septic Peg

2 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Happy with that team under the circumstances but a bit lightweight in midfield.  We really need a destroyer in the middle of the park, don't we.

Joe Williams maybe ?

Sooner rather than later hopefull.

3 minutes ago, CliftonCliff said:

Can someone enlighten me? Has coverage started on RTV? AM paid up and signed in, but getting nothing as yet. Had no probs at all previously. Wondering if it's just me or the same for everyone.

Just about to ask the same just have Dasilva giving the peace signs at me

3 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Yeah quite possibly.

I guess he must be holding, which might be his future role one day so good experience for him.

You’d think he’d be the one more likely to sit centrally with Pato and Weimann, but we will see how fluid that is today.

5 minutes ago, CliftonCliff said:

Can someone enlighten me? Has coverage started on RTV? AM paid up and signed in, but getting nothing as yet. Had no probs at all previously. Wondering if it's just me or the same for everyone.

1 minute ago, GTFABM said:

Starts at 1.30

1 minute ago, GTFABM said:

Well that's reassuring, in one way at least - thanks. I have the same. Maybe it doesn't start until KO, as was the case, I seem to remember, with some away matches at the end of last season.

1 minute ago, archie andrews said:

God help us if thats the line up next saturday and beyond... 

I’m sure it will be;

I mean we are definitely not going to think about including the likes of Kalas, Mawson, Nagy, Morrell, O’Dowda, Martin or Walsh, are we?

FFS.

8 minutes ago, archie andrews said:

God help us if thats the line up next saturday and beyond... 

Agree if it was all we had guaranteed relegation battle however there's an entire midfield to come back and a few others this team will not start next week Massengo in midfield will probably mean Exeter dominate that area unless he's improved substantially since last season

Archived