IGNORED

Bristol City v Exeter City - Carabao Cup R1 - Match Day

Septic Peg

Wells has a great chance that he should have scored in first 4 mins. Game pretty lively, but a few loose passes from us already. Weimann actually played a horrendous ball on the edge of our own box straight to an Exeter player. I’m not sure I like the plan to play him in midfield, especially once we have Walsh fully fit. 

1 minute ago, Kingswoodactor said:

Wells has a great chance that he should have scored in first 4 mins. Game pretty lively, but a few loose passes from us already. Weimann actually played a horrendous ball on the edge of our own box straight to an Exeter player. I’m not sure I like the plan to play him in midfield, especially once we have Walsh fully fit. 

Personally I'd don't like the plan to play him at all!

2 minutes ago, marcofisher said:

Really want Massengo to have a good game here, he needs to really with the competition in midfield. 

Indeed. With his reputation he needs to be bossing that midfield against a league 2 side. Exeter looking dangerous now and nearly just scored. Their right midfielder giving Jay a tough time.

2 minutes ago, Kingswoodactor said:

100% if weimann plays in midfield when everyone is fit i would hand in a transfer request 1st thing if i was one of the ones missing out.

3 minutes ago, nick jones of hereford said:

Unable to log in to Robins TV.

It was easy to pay my £10 fee earlier, now unable to log in on either my Apple laptop or iPhone

Same here. Its saying my email address is invalid, but it's definitely right. 

4 minutes ago, GTFABM said:

100% if weimann plays in midfield when everyone is fit i would hand in a transfer request 1st thing if i was one of the ones missing out.

Would have been nice to give Bakinson a chance in midfield today instead of Weimann would have gave us a lot more balance as well. Hope Holden realises you need more than a good engine to be a decent central midfielder.

Archived