IGNORED

Bristol City v Exeter City - Carabao Cup R1 - Match Day

Septic Peg

8 minutes ago, nick jones of hereford said:

Unable to log in to Robins TV.

It was easy to pay my £10 fee earlier, now unable to log in on either my Apple laptop or iPhone

You need to ensure your using Google Chrome browser, it’s the only one it seems to work on.

Just now, pl00peh91 said:

I really really want Massengo to succeed but I truly believe we are a worse team with him in it. Our midfield is so lightweight 

I honestly can’t see beyond Williams, Walsh, Morrell and Nagy as our main 4 midfielders. Massengo still has so much to learn. A league 1 loan would maybe do him good. 

4 minutes ago, MATT BCFC said:

Would have been nice to give Bakinson a chance in midfield today instead of Weimann would have gave us a lot more balance as well. Hope Holden realises you need more than a good engine to be a decent central midfielder.

Exactly that, weimann runs around alot and covers miles in a game but quality on the ball is lacking, he looks best when he is finishing instinctively not having to think too much. 

2 minutes ago, pl00peh91 said:

I really really want Massengo to succeed but I truly believe we are a worse team with him in it. Our midfield is so lightweight 

Think he’s been very good so far. Have to remember he is young and playing in a midfield pretty much by himself.  This formation puts so much emphasis on a quality holding player.  Massengo doing well first 20 mins 

1 minute ago, And Its Smith said:

Whatever the result or performance today I Hope vast majority are chilled about it.  First game under a new manager and half a team missing 

Agree this will not be the team that starts the league game next week everyone chill a bit...

1 minute ago, Kingswoodactor said:

Disagree about Massengo having a good game so far. He should be completely on top of his League 2 opposing players. He’s given a few hospital balls, and hasn’t released the ball quickly enough at times. 

So overrated its unreal. 

Archived