IGNORED

City v Stoke City - Match day 2

Davefevs

1 minute ago, Matthew me said:

19 and playing in the champions League and now can't make the bench against stoke

Something hasn't gone to plan. You don't buy that sort of player to be sat in a tracksuit watching the match 

Maybe we should see how often he is featuring after 10 games before getting carried away. 

2 minutes ago, Matthew me said:

19 and playing in the champions League and now can't make the bench against stoke

Something hasn't gone to plan. You don't buy that sort of player to be sat in a tracksuit watching the match 

He’s only just 19 now. Did you seriously expect he’d be playing 46 games in the championship already? 

2 minutes ago, Matthew me said:

Playing in the champions league for an average Monaco side means very little. The championship is a step up on French football in many ways, perhaps he just hasn't got used to the physicality yet? 

Asking a teenager to come over from France and play 30 plus games in possibly the most competitive league in the world is a big ask, give him a year or two to get used to the pace of the league before writing him off

This is good. 

What I like about Bakinson is he's unpredictable, when he gets the ball he might go forward, backwards or sideways and you don't know until he does it. Equally good at all three.

Passing it very nicely and already had some excellent box entries and could have had a goal with some luckier bounces and sharper feet.

13 minutes ago, Spike said:

Well the sources I've been reading say "a £7.2m fee", as I said, I'm not arguing so you don't need to tell me I'm wrong about the sources I'm reading as I know what they say, whether they're correct or incorrect is another matter but I simply asked because I'm yet to find anything that confirms it wasn't a straight fee hence asking for some sources that suggest otherwise.

There's a post above showing that Gregor mcwhatshisface said it was less than being reported. 

11 minutes ago, RedsTilliDie said:

Don’t see how weinman gets a start over either massengo or Nagy and they both aren’t in the team . I think weinman caught Holden having an affair in the kit room 

Same as he must have caught Johnson. I wonder as he gets older if he will end up as our first choice defender. 

Archived