IGNORED

City v Stoke City - Match day 2

Davefevs

Just now, Fordy62 said:

Bakinson’s passing is interesting. Interesting in so much as they’re very very borderline passes that keep the Stoke players interested, this means that space is created when they try to challenge and don’t win. It’s a dangerous game and undoubtedly one he’s playing very well, but I suspect he’ll play a few loose passes across the course of the season and we must remember what he’s trying to do. 

If he doesn’t misplace passes and continues to play like he’s playing today then I suspect this’ll be the only season we see of him. 

I know he was already our player but its like we signed a 15 million pound player over the summer.

Thought we started really brightly, good football, a couple of decent half-chances. Stoke definitely grew into the game.

Bakinson continues to impress. Mawson and Martin are a joy to watch. What Pato and Weimann get the breaking through from midfield right it looks great, but otherwise they both just seem pretty ineffective - at least Weimann is helping out in our own half though.

Vyner worries me a little and is being a bit rushed in possession I think.

Good performance overall though and a fair score at half time! Well done City.

Just now, Crackers Corner said:

I know he was already our player but its like we signed a 15 million pound player over the summer.

Yes...can people on here now stop talking about sending Bakinson out on loan. He is without a doubt our best midfielder and needs to play most games for us.

Archived