IGNORED

City v Stoke City - Match day 2

Davefevs

The BBC seem to be seeing things differently regarding Wiemann's input.

This is from their comms feed:

Chris Martin swivels and shoots hard and low right-footed just wide of the near post from the edge of the box after another excellent run from Andreas Wiemann.

You feel Stoke have to try and contain the Robins' Austrian playmaker if they're to keep a clean sheet today.

1 minute ago, Badger08 said:

Just so I know, is Wiemann the new players we are picking on? Just want to make sure I'm up to date.  

FWIW, I think he's having an ok game. 

He works hard but feel like a lot of good play gets ruined when he has to make a quick decision. He had a great driving run a min ago and then it was like he was surprised when he got closed down and lost the ball. Martin luckily got a shot out of it. Then a few min later tries a ball over the top that was nowhere close. It isn’t the fact these don’t come off its the fact that they are so far from actually coming off that worries me. Feel like Nagy in both those situations makes a better decision/pass

3 minutes ago, Badger08 said:

Just so I know, is Wiemann the new players we are picking on? Just want to make sure I'm up to date.  

FWIW, I think he's having an ok game. 

Of course. Keep up.

We like Fam now. although if he doesn't sign soon he will obviously be a really crap donkey again.

Archived