IGNORED

The Dead of 2022

phantom

Not another one! This year has seen a lot of greats of my youth go. It's getting to that stage now.

Terry was a fundamental part of the Two Tone movement in the late 70s and it's difficult to accept he's gone. Such a talented musician.

Enough, 2022!

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, Robbored said:

Terry Hall lead singer of the Specials - age 63

Shocking news about Terry Hall, and at such a young age.

One of my first live gigs, aged 14, was the inaugural 2Tone tour at the Locarno.

A huge influence, not only musically but also, dress code, dodgy haircuts and general outlook on life!

RIP Terry

• Like 4

Shocked and upset by the sad passing of Terry Hall, such an iconic frontman in an iconic band at such a pivotal time in society. Melancholic and dour at times but, my god, at The Specials height of fame, he was the focal point for everything good and vibrant. RIP Sir Terry......thanks for everything.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TomF said:

When you look at 2016, it was horrific tho.

David Bowie, Terry Wogan, Prince, George Michael, Harper Lee, Alan Rickman, Nancy Reagan, Muhammad Ali, Sir George Martin, Victoria Wood, Leonard Cohen, Carrie Fisher 

It was a shocker for sure.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TomF said:

David Bowie, Terry Wogan, Prince, George Michael, Harper Lee, Alan Rickman, Nancy Reagan, Muhammad Ali, Sir George Martin, Victoria Wood, Leonard Cohen, Carrie Fisher, Paul Daniels, Johan Cruyff, Ronnie Corbett, Caroline Aherne, Gene Wilder

Lemmy just made it into 2015 ?

Edited by exAtyeoMax

On 20/12/2022 at 11:37, TomF said:

David Bowie, Terry Wogan, Prince, George Michael, Harper Lee, Alan Rickman, Nancy Reagan, Muhammad Ali, Sir George Martin, Victoria Wood, Leonard Cohen, Carrie Fisher, Paul Daniels, Johan Cruyff, Ronnie Corbett, Caroline Aherne, Gene Wilder

And Rick Parfitt?☹️ Christmas Eve 2016

• Sad 1