IGNORED

The Dead of 2022

phantom

34 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

One of a few actors who I can honestly say I loved watching in everything he did. Cracker, Bond, Harry Potter and much, much more.

I`ll never forget the first episode of Cracker with Robert Carlyle. TV detective series at it`s finest.

IMO Cracker remains as some of the best TV ever

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Jerseybean said:

Without a doubt. Masterful writing and casting - everyone was perfect for their roles. Robbie, Robert Carlyle, Christopher Ecclestone (one of the finest actors ever - no-one does British `menace` like him) Barbara Flynn, Lorcan Cranitch, they were all superb.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jerseybean said:

1 hour ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Without a doubt. Masterful writing and casting - everyone was perfect for their roles. Robbie, Robert Carlyle, Christopher Ecclestone (one of the finest actors ever - no-one does British `menace` like him) Barbara Flynn, Lorcan Cranitch, they were all superb.

I bought the 'Box Set' on DVD some years ago and still watch it most years - it comes out almost every Christmas and we watch a few episodes 'en famille' after a heavy meal.

• Like 2

Gordon Sparkes, BBC Radio Devon breakfast show presenter, sports reporter and died-in-the-wool Argyle supporter from cancer aged 61. For any of us down this way who listen to local radio he will be sadly missed as he will be at Home Park. His breakfast shows were hilarious when he`d travelled back from an Argyle night game at Accrington or some other far flung destination (they mostly all are for Plymouth) when he was trying to keep awake to finish the show!

I`m so glad he lived to see the Jack Leslie statue unveiled though - he had so much to do with making it happen

RIP Gordon

• Like 3