IGNORED

West Bromwich Albion away match thread

8 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

By the same token you are allowed to hold the opinion that Nige is doing a good enough job in tough circumstances without needing to be labelled a “NP Lover” by people who don’t share that opinion. Works both ways unless it’s only your opinion that counts.

OK- quote me as saying anyone is an NP lover .

I made a point that one can criticise the club yet still be allowed to celebrate a win.

• Hmmm 1
4 minutes ago, Brann-red said:

Well that was the worse football traffic ever , we got in there at half time .. but if that is what we have to do to win a game then I’ll take it ! 
so pleased for that result - you sensed the relief from everyone - plus a clean sheet . What’s not too like .. 

Bloody hell. But at least you saw a great defensive display. Apparently the traffic was gridlocked in West Brom from 5pm, so god knows what was going on up there.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

OK- quote me as saying anyone is an NP lover .

I made a point that one can criticise the club yet still be allowed to celebrate a win.

It wasn’t you , it was @Bar BS3, and I think that is who @David Brentwas firing back at

There are plenty of bumps to come , so everyone , even those absent tonight , will have their afternoons or evenings if that’s what they want 

Edited by Sheltons Army
  • Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, David Brent said:

Maybe you should learn to read. I have never said that others are not city supporters if they criticise or fail to support the manager. Just as others are not ‘happy clappers’ when they do support a manager.

Enjoy the win.

How interesting that you and @Numero Uno are both so critical of those who have a a pragmatic view of stuff at BCFC....

but do you actually attend any  games at all ?  Because you certainly don't support OTIB- you can't even give £5!!!

ALL MOUTH AND NO TROUSERS. ?

I can’t believe someone earlier said he’d effectively lost the dressing room or the players weren’t putting the effort in.

Excellence performance and every single one of them put their bodies on the line tonight and got stuck right in.

So proud of that, never expected to come away with a win!

Now, who’s selling their Reading ticket? I need one!

9 minutes ago, 2015 said:

A good response after Saturday's shambles. Felt very comfortable in the 2nd half, we maintained excellent discipline.

Sykes, Vyner, James, Klose were fantastic tonight

I believe nige has enough clubs in the bag even though squad is small all being fit to do well I think as tonight he has to tweak system when needed and not be stubborn or rigid well done and nice to hear him positive after

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Brann-red said:

Well that was the worse football traffic ever , we got in there at half time .. but if that is what we have to do to win a game then I’ll take it ! 
so pleased for that result - you sensed the relief from everyone - plus a clean sheet . What’s not too like .. 

I reckon you might have came in and stood behind me second half, back of the lower block?

I got stuck in that too but luckily made it in time. No idea what caused it, traffic flow management because the road by the ground is closer for the game I assume?!

Just now, MarcusX said:

I reckon you might have came in and stood behind me second half, back of the lower block?

I got stuck in that too but luckily made it in time. No idea what caused it, traffic flow management because the road by the ground is closer for the game I assume?!

Yep that’ll be us . Was so worried we’d jinx it that performance  ..