IGNORED

Sack or keep Nigel Pearson

Sturny

Let’s have a vote then ?️   

853 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, Kolsch said:

Nonsense.

Compare that WBA team to the one we beat earlier in the season. The new manager has come in and got the players well drilled and fully aware of their jobs and roles. Tactically, they were on another planet.

Them being a parachute team is completely irrelevant. I’m comparing NP to their manager and other managers in this league who’ve completely schooled him this season.

Completely disagree. I saw an interview before the game with their midfielder they bought for £18m for gods sake.

You have to compare the players. Were they under or overperforming when we met them earlier in the season? What about now?

If a manager takes hugely underperforming players compared to their expected levels, and makes them perform at their expected level (or just above!) he's not a miracle worker in my opinion. He's done what you'd expect. If they then beat a team who are also performing at their average but with worse players, that doesn't make him a better manager.

It doesn't excuse our crap performance yesterday which was well below what we should expect from our players, but it's ridiculous to simply look at performances and use that to compare managers in my opinion.

Them being a PP club means the expected level from their players is a lot higher. That's why people talk about managers doing well with the resources at their disposal - like Luton last year, even though Sheffield Utd finished a place higher.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, italian dave said:

Our win there wasn't a 'one off' when we were lucky to catch them on a bad day. They were playing dire football week in week out at the time. We spoke to their fans before the game and couldn't believe how despondent they were about their prospects generally.

As I've said repeatedly - I'm always hoping that whoever the City manager is they'll stay in post and achieve success. Whether and when they go is something Ive no control at all over so I try not to get too worked up about it! And who replaces them even more so! We all know it's entirely unpredictable anyway.

Well, they achieved success by changing manager - and we might as well.

Because some of the decisions Pearson is making recently are as bad as Steve Bruce's. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Rob k said:

Your talking rubbish if you think having 100 odd million over 3 years is irrelevant, this isn’t football manager, they have better players than us all over the pitch 

funny how you give no credit to NP for that result though isn’t it!!

I think what he is getting at is those same players under a different manager for whatever reason were going down by the looks of it, and under a new manager are suddenly playing like world beaters, it's not the money spent but how those players are set up, don't you think we could or should be doing better? I do and at the moment somebody else setting the team up and coaching them differently is the only option or we will sleepwalk our way to League one. I can't see where the next win is going to come from at the moment.

Edited by pillred
Punctuation.
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Olé said:

Keep - there is a massive overreaction to two poor performances at home either side of Xmas for which mistakes by individuals have done for us.

This season there have been 5 unacceptable performances - Birmingham and Reading away in October, Lincoln in November and then these two.

What they all have in common is comically bad defending and individual mistakes, for a team that otherwise if it defends well, can be competitive.

We've only lost 1 match this season when conceding no more than one goal - against a very good Sheff Utd team - so if we stay tight we are fine.

When we've sacked managers (i.e. Holden, LJ) it is because there was no longer clear direction and the teams looked confused and disorganised.

It's nonsense to say that's where we are now - it is very obvious how we are trying to play, we are simply underperforming as a squad of players.

Up to and including losing away at Norwich and Burnley we were playing among the best football I can remember us playing in the Championship.

We play a 3-5-2 which is compact out of possession and goes direct on the counter to spring players down the channel and crosses into the box.

We stay solid, but try to take the game to opponents early to nick a goal (which is why we're still even after yesterday top 3 in the division at HT).

What has happened over Xmas since 1-0 up vs Stoke is we've made a series of calamitous defender/keeper cock ups (or Naismith when pressed).

At home making big mistakes, confidence drains rapidly to the point our direct style is slow and laboured (5 sideways passes then overhit it long).

None of this is a manager who doesn't know how to turn it round, a manager who has lost the dressing room, and all that crap we've seen before.

Remember when LJ or Holden football was at its worst, it was zero shots and no idea what our style of play is or what we're hoping to try and do.

Anyone who claims that's the case now is telling porkies. The instructions and approach is clear (and was evident from how we play from kick off).

We've got players who need to cut out basic errors that put us on the back foot. Brum/Reading at set pieces. Stoke/WBA defender/keeper comms.

Players need to take some effin responsibility. I'm not a fan of Pearson's spiky deflective interviews, but is he really that wrong with what he says? 

Good post Ole. Just one comment on the specific points you make - yes it is obvious that we have a way we're trying to play - problem is that it's obvious to our opponents too! And it's fairly one-dimensional, and we don't have a plan B, which is why players become slow and laboured and, I'd argue, start looking confused and disorganised even now.

But one more general point: what concerns me is that whilst all of these may be good and valid points, a) we're two points from the bottom 3, and b) you could have written this post word for word a year ago. We're not progressing. Nothing's changing. We were fortunate that points deductions for others hid our true position last year. We're in the same position now, only its a true reflection.

Edited by italian dave
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, pillred said:

I think what he is getting at is those same players under a different manager for whatever reason were going down by the looks of it, and under a new manager are suddenly playing like world beaters, it's not the money spent but how those players are set up, don't you think we could or should be doing better? I do and at the moment somebody else setting the team up and coaching them differently is the only option or we will sleepwalk our way to League one. I can't see where the next win is going to come from at the moment.

We could be 10pts adrift with another manager, we’re just very inconsistent, we have a midfield that, imo, bar Scott if you count him as a midfielder, not a single one would get in to any team In this division. They dont create and they don’t protect. Change the manager all you want but imo not much will change as the players ain’t good enough overall, especially in our midfied

What i will say if they are considering sacking NP, and I’m sure they are, then do it now and give the new bloke whatever budget there is to spend. No point waiting until end Of Jan to do it

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Rob k said:

We could be 10pts adrift with another manager, we’re just very inconsistent, we have a midfield that, imo, bar Scott if you count him as a midfielder, not a single one would get in to any team In this division. They dont create and they don’t protect. Change the manager all you want but imo not much will change as the players ain’t good enough overall, especially in our midfied

What i will say if they are considering sacking NP, and I’m sure they are, then do it now and give the new bloke whatever budget there is to spend. No point waiting until end Of Jan to do it

We could be mid table with another manager 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, pillred said:

They're not playing like world beaters though are they, they've had a good run but I thought they looked pretty meh yesterday personally. From players of the quality they have that's the minimum you might reasonably expect.

I think they were hugely underperforming before, rather than hugely overperforming now due to some managerial miracle.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, italian dave said:

Good post Ole. Just one comment on the specific points you make - yes it is obvious that we have a way we're trying to play - problem is that it's obvious to our opponents too! And it's fairly one-dimensional, and we don't have a plan B, which is why players become slow and laboured and, I'd argue, start looking confused and disorganised even now.

But one more general point: what concerns me is that whilst all of these may be good and valid points, a) we're two points from the bottom 3, and b) you could have written this post word for word a year ago. We're not progressing. Nothing's changing. We were fortunate that points deductions for others hid our true position last year. We're in the same position now, only its a true reflection.

In what way were we “fortunate that a points deduction did for others and hid our true position”? Without the 21 points Derby were deducted, they’d have finished one place above us on goal difference. We’d have finished one place lower, Reading would’ve gone down, and there would still have been 14 points between us and the bottom three with a host of clubs in between.

Edited by tin
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, tin said:

In what way were we “fortunate that a points deduction did for others and hid our true position”? Without the 21 points Derby were deducted, they’d have finished one place above us on goal difference. We’d have finished one place lower, Reading would’ve gone down, and there would still have been 14 points between us and the bottom three with a host of clubs in between.

And without wishing to veer off-topic, the reasons those points deductions were in place is because those clubs were mismanaged. Not sure why that should be held against us.

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Red-Al said:

Why? Just giving my thoughts, after yesterday's game he must go, 

Because calling fellow supporters who maybe don’t agree with you for whatever reason ‘Gasheads’ is sad as **ck. Hope that clears it up for you. 

Edited by lenred
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Rob k said:

Your talking rubbish if you think having 100 odd million over 3 years is irrelevant, this isn’t football manager, they have better players than us all over the pitch 

funny how you give no credit to NP for that result though isn’t it!!

Completely missing my point.

I couldn’t care less about their money. For the record, we have one of the highest wage budgets in the league though.

What I’m saying is in comparison to WBA we looked tactically inferior, under coached and to be Frank - completely clueless.

I’d bet my mortgage on us not doing anything in training on shape. WBA players all knew where to be, what positions to take. Our lot looked like they were winging it.

I lost count on the number of times our defenders had the ball and no midfielders were showing or they didn’t know who to play it too.

You only had to look at last season when we kept conceding last minute goals. Would a good manager allow that to happen or would they have the team working on game management in training to ensure the team see out games?

He has to go.

27 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

No problem with you saying you want him out, that's fine.

Saying that anyone who wants him to stay is a gashead isn't.

Agreed. Just have a different way of looking at things.  And I agree that it's a gamble, a leap-in-the-dark appointing a new man. 

For me, reaching the point where I lost faith in Nigel Pearson is a bit like the time in a marriage where you finally are honest to yourself and say "this isn't working". You can stay and be unhappy, or you can face the dangerous uncertainty of being single again. Plus, there are lots of long-term commitments and financial implications to consider.  It is tough to abandon something you once so supported. 

But the tide has turned for me and once you make that leap you can't fall back in love with Pearson* no matter whether he romances you with a sexy away win somewhere. The scales fall from your eyes and you see the bullshit, the arrogance and unpleasantness of some of his behaviour and statements. 

One of the few joys about being a City fan is no matter how poorly we perform  there is the ugly runt down the road being massively more embarrassing than we are. Under Pearson I'm not sure we will still be minding the gap, nor even am I sure a L1 Pearson side would beat the Gas. A truly horrifying prospect.  

* not literally, obvs

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Kolsch said:

Completely missing my point.

I couldn’t care less about their money. For the record, we have one of the highest wage budgets in the league though.

What I’m saying is in comparison to WBA we looked tactically inferior, under coached and to be Frank - completely clueless.

I’d bet my mortgage on us not doing anything in training on shape. WBA players all knew where to be, what positions to take. Our lot looked like they were winging it.

I lost count on the number of times our defenders had the ball and no midfielders were showing or they didn’t know who to play it too.

You only had to look at last season when we kept conceding last minute goals. Would a good manager allow that to happen or would they have the team working on game management in training to ensure the team see out games?

He has to go.

About 10th highest which this year includes wages for 

Bentley, Kalas, Palmer, JD, Wells, none of those bought here by NP and 1 started yesterday who’s just agreed a new contract on presumably lower money. 
We agree on the midfield, it’s a disaster area. 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

And without wishing to veer off-topic, the reasons those points deductions were in place is because those clubs were mismanaged. Not sure why that should be held against us.

35 minutes ago, tin said:

Exactly.

I’m not sure why you think I’ve said anything that suggests other teams points deductions should be “held against us”?  I’ve said nothing of the sort.

I’m simply making the point that we’re in the same position now as we were last season. There was a whole thread on the subject after the Stoke game. Same games played. Same points. (Not sure if yesterday altered that). 

It felt less like we were in a relegation battle because of Derby and Reading (at the time). But we have got the same return from the same games and we were saying (or Ole could have been saying) the same things. We haven’t progressed.

That’s all. 

Its very hard making a silk purse out of a sow's ear.

And that is where we are. I think Pearson is a little more clever and astute than posters on here give him credit for.

He's working out who to keep and who to bin. He's done it methodically and systematically.

e.g. He has said that we can't play with 4 at the back because we don't have the talent for it. We zonal mark because our defenders don't have the ability to track runners.

He knows what the problems are and he's testing the players. I rate that some of them don't like it. Good. The spineless loser mentality must be rooted out of this club, once and for all.

He won't be fired. He'll be given the January window. And then what happens happens.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, The Coach said:

I wouldn’t even vote. The damage is already too much from previous running of the club under Ashton.

If Pearson went. Who would actually improve things with 0 budget to play with? I don’t think there is one.

Indeed. The damage is far too deep rooted at the football club now IMO. A new manager may be able to get marginally better performances out of the players in the short term but many just aren’t good enough at this level.

Anyone coming in would need funds to freshen things up and as we all know we are absolutely skint. 

It’s a depressing states of affairs to be honest but the Mark Ashton era has genuinely set us back decades.

Edited by Bris Red
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, And Its Smith said:

How can he not at least try a back 4?  We’ve had a shocking defence for nearly 2 years under his tenure all whilst playing a back 5.  Does he seriously think a back 4 will be any worse?  Crazy to keep on picking the same kind of team 

And when he played a back four at the start of last season, when we generally kept it tight, a lot fans wanted it gone because WBs would be more exciting.

I do agree Dave, he needs to try it…but I think he is worried about the midfield balance.

2 hours ago, Red-Robbo said:

It's a reaction to peculiar managerial decisions, that even Pearson's staunchest defenders cannot explain. Weimann as RWB; King as CB; facing a big, strong, physical side and waiting until we were 0-2 down to bring on our strongest, most robust attacker. The cutting your own nose off decisions regarding HNM. The disparaging of the loan system, used to great effect by other Championship managers. And why restart a side that had failed against a mediocre Stoke against a burgeoning WBA? They say the definition of madness is doing the same thing twice and expecting different results.

Your and my views historically have seemed to be fairly aligned so I'm going to take this one on as I'm just not seeing this as the same magnitude of compounded failure and disaster that clearly you and many others are (and some others are even going as far as to wheel out the fatal "players look clueless". "don't know what we're trying to do" which might have been a feature towards the end with LJ/DH but is nonsense to say is a feature now - we're making some shocking mistakes but it's ridiculous to say it isn't clear what our formation or style is, or that the players do not understand what their jobs are. They do.)

But in respect of your points regarding peculiar decisions - 

• Weimann at RWB. Frustrating but let's not forget he played there and scored in wins last season; this season goal scoring via Conway and Wells has NOT been a problem for us, but at RWB we've had Sykes who briefly started the season well but has deteriorated into a lower division player who is well out of his depth; Wilson is injured; and Tanner NP doesn't believe is ready yet and clearly doesn't have qualities going forward that Weimann offers. This is best player not best position. Add into this in the 3-5-2 when we need to press as well as go compact without the ball, fitness is so key and Weimann is. 
  • King at CB. Like most people I am not a fan but it is indisputable we are without Kalas, we lost both Naismith and Atkinson to injury, so he had to come into the equation - it's only the persistence with him that is questionable. But the story doing the rounds on Atkinson's delayed return / trust relates to (allegedly) breaching the club's Covid policy and bringing the infection into the squad as a result. Whether true or not who knows, but shows that trust isn't just about performances. Klose I have no idea, that is a mystery, I assume he has fitness issues as I'm struggling with the idea NP is doing this deliberately.
  • HNM. I'm someone who enjoyed some of his breakout performances and wanted him to be a success, but others have long since highlighted his flaws and ability to give possession away in the worst positions, I think had he signed a deal off the back of playing an important role when we were on top form through the Cardiff etc games, think he could have settled into a first team role, but not doing so, then being an absolute mess away at Birmingham when we were abysmal, probably did for him. And if you have other midfielders even from the academy, what's the point of persisting with someone who wants out.
  • Loans. For me at least, NP's explanation of this has always made sense and I thought he covered it very eloquently on one of those feature length Geoff Twentyman interviews regarding squad culture.

None of these to me are clear cut or suggest NP doesn't know what he's doing. You can make a good case for why he's taken every one of the above decisions, and if baked into each of them is setting an example and trying to make other players realise what is required, then I'm all for it. He hasn't been blessed with much ready-made Championship recruitment, if he's trying to enforce standards on invariably inexperienced and new-to-the-division players then - good.  Not playing 3 "ones for the future" he signed until he can rely on them isn't that unusual and a far cry from LJ chopping and changing 20 £1m+ signings. 

It seems to me NP isn't going to win friends when things are going against him because his interviews come across as arrogant and dismissive. But then we all found a way to be triggered by each of the interviewing styles of the last several managers who got sacked, so it's all a bit self fulfilling. Personally while I respect others frustrations, I'm not engaging in yet another pile on - as we've got to trust someone to build through the transition. NP has so far avoided the death spiral of LJ losing runs and has turned around patches of bad form. I see very little in what he says that is inconsistent with what we need to do to improve.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Flames 3

1 hour ago, DaveInSA said:

Its very hard making a silk purse out of a sow's ear.

And that is where we are. I think Pearson is a little more clever and astute than posters on here give him credit for.

He's working out who to keep and who to bin. He's done it methodically and systematically.

e.g. He has said that we can't play with 4 at the back because we don't have the talent for it. We zonal mark because our defenders don't have the ability to track runners.

He knows what the problems are and he's testing the players. I rate that some of them don't like it. Good. The spineless loser mentality must be rooted out of this club, once and for all.

He won't be fired. He'll be given the January window. And then what happens happens.

I think you’re giving him far too much credit. We haven’t got the players to play 5 at the back, otherwise we’d not have a striker and a midfielder there, but he still stubbornly sticks with it.

Ole - a really good post. I think we are making mistakes when on top in games that are proving very costly. Against Stoke we could have been 2 up at half time and probably should have been - yesterday we could easily have been level. Chances are being created and some good football is being played. Scott looks a little jaded to me and could not seem to hold the ball yesterday. Hopefully NP has plans for the January window which will prove successful! 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

He’s just saying that he is not cowered by the boo boys. It won’t influence how he works. He has broad shoulders. 

Agree. Best for everyone to read it in full context. Nothing to see here and certainly not disrespectful to us as some fans have complained. Quite funny really - fans boo Pearson and then don’t like it when he points out that it has no effect on him! 

Every word from Nigel Pearson on Bristol City fan criticism, confidence, transfers and loans - Bristol Live

• Like 4

Every word from Nigel Pearson on Bristol City fan criticism, confidence, transfers and loans

Every word from the manager's written press post-match interview following the defeat at home to West Brom

What were your thoughts on the performance, any complaints with the result?

No, not really. No Complaints. We've had chances and not taken them and they're a really good side. Carlos has got the best out of that group of players now so disappointing for us.

What were the thoughts on the second-half performance and the lack of chances created specifically?

In the first half we've conceded another poor goal but worked very hard to get back into it. We finished the first half very well and they dominated in the second half. Because they adopted a defensive sort of shape where they were going to be deep to play those balls in behind. It was difficult for us to break them down.

Do you feel let down by the performances of your players today and their reaction?

No, not at all. The reaction of what?

The reaction to the second-half performance and the fact that West Brom looked so comfortable.

Do you not think that is because are a very good side?

Yes, but I think Bristol City are a good side too.

I don't feel let down by the players at all.

Is that the most difficult or testing day for you as manager of Bristol City?

No, not really. If you're alluding to the reaction from our fans then that's part of football, I'm afraid. Our young players have really only experienced the positive aspects of football so far. What it does, it creates a situation where it will test very much the resolve of who's onside and who's not. Simple as that.

Our fans are entitled to their opinions but what is important is that they stay behind their team. It's never going to be beneficial to have a negative reaction. If they want to have a go at me, they can have a go at me. It's important our team stays together, it's as simple as that.

Do you think the reaction by the supporters was justified?

In what sense?

The reaction towards you was hostile at the end.

Yea but I've had that before. I've had that at some point in every club I've been at. People have their opinions and they can do what they want. It's fine.

Does it hurt you when you hear chants like that?

I think what's important to recognise is that I know exactly the job that I've got to do here so I keep it in context. Football matches are emotional. If people want to vent their frustrations, I'd rather they do it at me and not the players. It doesn't help the players. It's not beneficial towards the players.

Do you think the concerns about relegation at the moment are justified and should fans be concerned? Is this squad of players good enough to be clear of that?

I think we will be fine but the bottom line is that I've been brought here to do a job. Affecting change is something which makes people feel uncomfortable. It is what it is.

How can you pick them up from here because as you said, there's players in this side who haven't experienced an atmosphere like that?

We'll see how we are tomorrow because the bottom line is this, how people see the game compared to or how they feel emotionally about it, I try and keep things in context. We played against a side who were better than us today. In the first half, in particular, we caused them problems.

How people view the game is up to them. I have to keep a more pragmatic view of it. That's my job. I'm a football manager, I'm not a football fan. I'm a football manager.

Is there a danger that this result can damage confidence?

Yea, it could do. Yea, could do.

The key thing is that you've got young players in the side and you've brought a lot of them in yourself, but the worry is isn't it they hear that from the stands and people like Alex Scott won't be able to express themselves as confidently when things like that are going on?

Look, I don't want to confuse the two issues. The players are in there because they are good enough. They are our best players and so the question is, how do we approach January? Can we freshen things up or not? The players that we have, they have to be good enough so I don't know whether people actually like hearing the reality of our situation. Maybe there are a few frustrations with that in terms of being able to freshen the squad.

Look, for me, it's just a very simple situation and that is, we as a football club need to decide whether we can or cannot strengthen in January and if we can, we'll try and do it in the best way possible without affecting our financial fair play scenario.

I'm sorry not to engage on a level of emotion which conflicts with our fanbase. People have had things to say today and they're entitled to their opinions. If they're going to have a go I'd rather they have a go at the players because the players need the support of the fans.

What is the very latest, do you expect to have money to spend or not?

It’s not about having money to spend it’s how we release money so we might have to trade. It means players go out to free up money to offset the wages, it’s more about that. If there is money to spend that’s a different situation.

What we must not do is get into a situation where there’s an air of panic that 'oh dear things aren’t going well we need to splash out' and then we fall foul of the financial fair play. My job is very much to try and keep a steady hand on it and whether things go badly today or not, the season of goodwill it certainly isn’t today and that’s the bottom line.

A lot of damage was done before you came in as well... 

I’m not interested in apportioning blame, what I’m interested in, and I just said to some of the staff at West Brom, the easy thing to do is pat yourself on the back when things are going well. You earn your corn when things aren’t going well so when people start to question what we’re trying to do here they need somebody to have a go at.

So, if they’re going to have a go at me that’s fine but the bottom line is we still need to get ourselves out of the situation that we’re in and that’s not just this season and where we are in the league. I’m talking about the bigger picture of what we’re trying to do at the football club. So, if people want to express their displeasure or whatever, fine. They’re entitled to do it, but it doesn’t really help the team.

Going into January, are you as confident as ever knowing the job that has to be done? 

Yeah, there are plenty of good things yeah. So today my first reflection is, ‘they’re a good side.’ It’s not about picking the bones out of that, you can always do that with your own side, but today we came up against a side who are actually, they’re on 32 points now.

They’re actually now getting the best out of their own players, but when we played them at their place, we beat them 2-0 comfortably on the night because they had players that were coasting, and they weren’t getting the best out of their players, so it depends how you want to look at it. It depends on what the criteria it’s based on. If it’s about having a go at one person, if that’s me, fine. It doesn’t bother me; I’ve been booed off bigger stadiums.

I always try to look at the bigger picture Nigel and the bigger picture is still important...

The bigger picture is important, but we need to start winning games. That’s clear. I’m not getting away from that.

One of the criticisms from the stands Nigel was the square pegs in round holes, playing Weimann at wing-back how do you answer that to the fans? 

What do you mean square pegs in round holes? Instead of who?

I suppose Tanner on the bench 

Yeah, Tanner is a right-back. Mark Sykes has played there and who else? That’s one player Andi Weimann has scored goals from there. 

Andy King at centre-back? 

Because the other players haven’t been up to it recently. We had all this last week and if it’s about Rob Atkinson the same thing applies, he needs to respond. I see them every day, you don’t.

How King after his injury? 

I don’t know. But I thought Rob did okay when he went on apart from a couple of occasions.

And Chris Martin at the moment?

Not in the squad, yeah. But that happens to a lot of players. Choose the squad for the day, but players are still in the squad even if they’re not involved. Maybe the question needs to be can we go out then and strengthen in the areas we’re weak? I think that’s a better question. The players that are playing are the ones that are showing the most in training, so that’s the answer to your question.

What would you like to do in January ideally? 

We need to strengthen at the back is the priority. 

Just one central defender? 

I didn’t say that. We need to strengthen at the back, depending on what we can do.

How difficult is it to trade in this climate as it’s a bit of an unknown quantity after the pandemic with less money? 

I think it depends on whether, if you’re talking about if players move who are on big money in terms of wages, then that could free it up to bring a couple in for one. But again, the availability is a big thing. We are exploring what we could do in the loan market but again all those types of questions there are more variables because there are more people involved.

Whether you can do a loan deal, whether it’s affordable, whether it’s a deal that can be done on the wages all those types of things are quite complex. We’ll try to do some business, but we’ll see what happens.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2