IGNORED

Fifth Round Draw: Home to Man City

BUTOR

1 hour ago, arrytheb said:

Anyone know if its possible to 'upgrade' an u19 ticket to a full adult for tomorrow? Got an u19 that can't be used now so can give it to someone but he's very much older than 19 ?

Call the ticket office, they'll be able to upgrade it for you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, arrytheb said:

Anyone know if its possible to 'upgrade' an u19 ticket to a full adult for tomorrow? Got an u19 that can't be used now so can give it to someone but he's very much older than 19 ?

Think they originally you couldn’t upgrade, but…

2 minutes ago, bigbash said:

Call the ticket office, they'll be able to upgrade it for you.

…are they gonna throw away money?  Give them a buzz imho 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, sinenomine said:

Half and half ones 

This is city... You just know it will be! ?

22 minutes ago, AshtonGreat said:

I imagine they’ll be those foil thingies that the club gave out last time Man City played at AG

Well the foil flags which looked naff in the stadium on their own but pretty special on the TV worked well but from what's been said it'll be red and white scarves intended to be whirled around our heads for the visuals.

18 minutes ago, Steve Watts said:

This is city... You just know it will be! ?

Well the foil flags which looked naff in the stadium on their own but pretty special on the TV worked well but from what's been said it'll be red and white scarves intended to be whirled around our heads for the visuals.

That’s very 1940s!

p.s. I thought the foil flags looked amazing in the stadium…

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AshtonGreat said:

A great memento for you. I’m not sure I ever got one :laugh:. That’s a great gesture from the club - makes you wonder how much they usually mark them up in the shop, though, if they can afford to give them away free haha

I've still got the free scarf from the last time they gave them away, its probably the same but for the logo

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Remember the last time we had free scarves v West Ham, it looked great on the telly. We didn’t have the Lansdown stand then - it’ll look even better this time.

8F430771-F8CF-44F3-A0E5-F9C56BD54AA6.jpeg

Yes, remember this.

That was a big success as I remember the scarfs being waved around every game after that. 

That season was just special.

• Like 2

Providing the team gives it a go and we back them noisily throughout I'll be happy. Mind, I have been bigging up Ashton Gate at work and mentioning that the match is on ITV so I have another reason to hope that the club gives a good impression!

Will be leaving home early afternoon so will be peckish before the game - is the goat curry still available (I couldn't find it on my last visit).

• Like 1