IGNORED

Huddersfield Town away match thread

1 minute ago, And Its Smith said:

Will be interesting to hear Pearson’s thoughts. Personally I thought we were pretty good 

Increase your expectations. Two terrible teams. Happy with the point tho. We have lots of injuries.

Edited by Ecko

FT 0-0.

We were so much the better team, until the final third. In the end Weimann off the line prevents a 1-0 loss.

I fancy if we had scored 1 in the first half, we could have gone on and scored 3 or 4, but not to be.

Hope Tommy Conway is available again soon, we need his finishing.

Cornick cack again, really cannot see what he brings to the team.

Pathetic not beating them, Scott’s final ball was terrible tonight, and how many times did they simply walk through the soft tackles of James and King in the middle!?

King’s legs are very visibly shot, need more depth in CM next season if we want to be consistently competitive, they were on top last quarter of the game due to a real lack of energy and mobility in the middle.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
2 minutes ago, Percy Pig said:

Your favourite player has given the ball away more than Cornick...

Not my favourite, the one I feel tries to go at players. He lost possession a few times but he did it going at the opposition, Cornick was doing it with his back to goal 35 yards from goal when he's supposed to be our main threat.

No one had a good game today, it was dire on all fronts.

Should have won it in the first half. Only time we looked second best was last ten.

Another point. Danger was with injuries some started to look towards the summer hols. In fairness no sign of that. 

It is what it is. Least we did not give it away late on which I was convinced we would.

James my MotM.

• Like 1

A point on the road. Content as it could have been nothing 3 mins from the end. Great clearance from Weimann.

Some serious digging in this game...some will argue 2 points dropped but it means something following the 2-0 loss to Cardiff. Stems the possible run of bad results.

Huddersfield were dire....need to tighten up the basics. 

Unbeaten in 1. Onwards and upwards. 

Just now, Bris Red said:

**** me anyone would think we were cut adrift at the bottom by the moans by some on here.

Christ it’s another point gained, give it a rest you moaning bunch of ***** and stop trying to find scapegoats at every opportunity i.e Mehmeti and Cornick..!

Some do prefer a reason to moan than a reason to be happy. I genuinely believe that 

• Like 4