IGNORED

FA Cup Final match thread

Porto Red

I can’t decide, I’ve never been on the hate United wagon and I really like Pep.

In fact I can never get really worked up about any football club bar one.

So I hope for a lot of goals for both sides, a great game that the whole watching world can admire and what will be will be. 

5 hours ago, Baldyman said:

Possibly my strangest ever Cup final ! First time I can ever recall both finalists being so universally disliked amongst the wider football “family” as these two clubs . One side awaiting the outcome of more charges than any other side in history and the other widely blamed for the demise of the trophy for which they’re competing today ! On balance I think I’d settle for Stop Oil protestors getting it called off ?

Think Liverpool are disliked just as much 

4 hours ago, Red-Robbo said:

Man U fans I've worked with in the past included a girl who grew up in Guernsey, a bloke from Malta who lived in Daventry and a chap from Falmouth.

They all made a reasonable point when they said they had no local league teams to them so they went for what was the most exciting top-flight side at the time they became interested in football.

It's Bristolian Man U fans" who get my goat. 

If we look at it like that do we dislike city fans ( Bristol ) from Devon Gloucester Cheltenham south wales & the forest of green 

1 minute ago, redkev said:

If we look at it like that do we dislike city fans ( Bristol ) from Devon Gloucester Cheltenham south wales & the forest of green 

Bit nearer to us than Bristol is to Manchester, plus I don't think you can ever accuse someone choosing to support Bristol City of "glory hunting". :laugh:

• Like 4