IGNORED

The Injured List

BCFCGav

On 25/08/2022 at 17:12, Davefevs said:

Gav - if Weimann misses Saturday I’ll add “knock” to the data retrospectively.  I’m not bothering with “rest” as a reason.

Sorry Dave missed this - sounds good. Got our answer now anyway, Weimann starts ? Pring’s absence is a decision I expect but Klose’s is a little odd, no CB on the bench. We’ll keep an eye. COYR.

Slightly frustrating to lose two points so very unnecessarily, but it’s a draw on the road and extends our unbeaten run to 6 (all comps). Huddersfield at AG feels like one we could and maybe should take maximum points from, bring it on ??⚪

Bajic

Kalas

Benarous

No new injuries from Bloomfield Road. I found Klose’s absence a little odd, anyone know anything about it?

4 hours ago, BCFCGav said:

Slightly frustrating to lose two points so very unnecessarily, but it’s a draw on the road and extends our unbeaten run to 6 (all comps). Huddersfield at AG feels like one we could and maybe should take maximum points from, bring it on ??⚪

Bajic

Kalas

Benarous

No new injuries from Bloomfield Road. I found Klose’s absence a little odd, anyone know anything about it?

Nope.  We had lots of speculation stuff on another thread, but then someone said he was at the HPC yesterday for the Vixens, so unlikely our thoughts were near the mark.

• Thanks 1

7 unbeaten, a 3rd successive 2-0 home win and 7th in the league. And CCR3. Good time to be red! And no new injuries tonight, always a lovely bonus. 

Bajic

Kalas

Klose

Benarous

As per Fevs above, Klose sounds very nearly good to go - cheers Dave ? onto Ewood Park for Pearson’s Cider Army ?⚪?

Edited by BCFCGav

1 hour ago, BCFCGav said:

7 unbeaten, a 3rd successive 2-0 home win and 7th in the league. And CCR3. Good time to be red! And no new injuries tonight, always a lovely bonus. 

Bajic

Kalas

Klose

Benarous

As per Fevs above, Klose sounds very nearly good to go - cheers Dave ? onto Ewood Park for Pearson’s Cider Army ?⚪?

11F8F1C4-82C5-45D1-9F0D-A53D927CD94E.jpeg

5 hours ago, BCFCGav said:

Bajic

Kalas

Klose

Benarous

When is Kalas back?? Last I read on the 8th of August he was back doing light training. 

Great away win on Saturday and all the subs looked tactical to me so no new injuries to worry about (unless I missed something others saw?). The oddity I did notice was George Tanner losing his place on the bench to Andy King, and given we had Williams and HNM on the bench it seems unlikely it was because Pearson wanted another CM available. Especially when you factor in Tanner's ability to play RCB. I'll leave him off the injured list for now but I strongly suspect a knock.

Bajic

Kalas

Klose

Benarous

So far, so excellent from this squad. Keep it up reds ❤️

13 minutes ago, BCFCGav said:

Great away win on Saturday and all the subs looked tactical to me so no new injuries to worry about (unless I missed something others saw?). The oddity I did notice was George Tanner losing his place on the bench to Andy King, and given we had Williams and HNM on the bench it seems unlikely it was because Pearson wanted another CM available. Especially when you factor in Tanner's ability to play RCB. I'll leave him off the injured list for now but I strongly suspect a knock.

Bajic

Kalas

Klose

Benarous

So far, so excellent from this squad. Keep it up reds ❤️

Bajic part of the travelling squad according to Rich Forrester, Bristol Post, undertaking light “third GK” duties, replacing HWR.

Wonder if he will get the nod in u21s later today?

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Bajic part of the travelling squad according to Rich Forrester, Bristol Post, undertaking light “third GK” duties, replacing HWR.

Wonder if he will get the nod in u21s later today?

That'd be good to see. If the other three freebies from the summer are anything to go by I'm excited to see what Bajic can bring. I've never seen him play but I'm hoping for a penalty box commander. 

Wow, with Klose and Tanner playing that just leaves:

Bajic

Kalas

Benarous

We've solved the great mystery of football. That season when we had ~17 injuries we were ~17th. Now we've got three we're third (well, we were until yesterday, now fourth). Get Bajic and Kalas back fit and we can plan the open top bus. :D

Bajic confirmed as fit and undertaking full first team training, hoping for an u21 game in next couple of weeks.

Kalas (as I wondered if was the case) has had another “procedure” and expected back in the autumn, October , maybe November.

Klose and Pring both played in u21s this week so I no longer class as injured (Pring was OTIB speculation).

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

Bajic confirmed as fit and undertaking full first team training, hoping for an u21 game in next couple of weeks.

Kalas (as I wondered if was the case) has had another “procedure” and expected back in the autumn, October , maybe November.

Klose and Pring both played in u21s this week so I no longer class as injured (Pring was OTIB speculation).

I don’t think Pring was ever injured, just not making the bench due to competition, but I think both Klose and Tanner had knocks. So being very over cautious it’s:

Bajic

Kalas 

Klose (played for U23’s so maybe ready)

Tanner (see Klose)

Benarous

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, BCFCGav said:

I don’t think Pring was ever injured, just not making the bench due to competition, but I think both Klose and Tanner had knocks. So being very over cautious it’s:

Bajic

Kalas 

Klose (played for U23’s so maybe ready)

Tanner (see Klose)

Benarous

Bajic is coming off my list ?

3 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Bajic is fit, played yesterday.  Klose played last week.

The only one we don’t know about is if Wilson has a knock?

You don’t think Klose would be on the bench if fully fit? That’s why I think he might’ve aggravated or something. 

No new injuries I saw tonight is a plus, think all changes were just about chasing more goals. I really think we can do something special this season, but my god, the team need to sharpen up defensively.

1 hour ago, BCFCGav said:

You don’t think Klose would be on the bench if fully fit? That’s why I think he might’ve aggravated or something. 

No new injuries I saw tonight is a plus, think all changes were just about chasing more goals. I really think we can do something special this season, but my god, the team need to sharpen up defensively.

No, I don’t….doesn’t make me right though! ?

He travelled today, and I’m not convinced it was just to see his old club.

I mean it’s really disappointing to lose two in a row after 8 unbeaten… but horrid fixtures to face back to back and we’re still top-half. Hopefully we can push on in the league after the break. And win the League Cup.

Gonna do something slightly different from now as some players play for the unders before reappearing for the firsts.

Injured:

Kalas

Benarous

Building fitness:

Bajic

Klose

Couple of close calls today. Conway and Scott off at HT surprised me (Conway clashed with the keeper about 2 mins before HT) and Williams almost hurt himself with a weird fall. But we’ll wait and see.