IGNORED

The Injured List

BCFCGav

5 hours ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

I wonder who would make way now we seem to have gone to a back four? You can`t justify Zak or Rob A being left out on current form.

Nobody yet but to have him in the 18 would be good.

Last thing we want to do is a) Throw him right back in and he pulls up again or b) Unsettle an improving defensive unit with a sudden switch (by unit I mean defending as a team).

No doubt a fit and in form Kalas is great to have but feel it best we ease him back in right now.

13 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Nobody yet but to have him in the 18 would be good.

Last thing we want to do is a) Throw him right back in and he pulls up again or b) Unsettle an improving defensive unit with a sudden switch (by unit I mean defending as a team).

No doubt a fit and in form Kalas is great to have but feel it best we ease him back in right now.

And that’s exactly what we’ve done, 1 change to the 18 as Kalas replaces Kadji on the bench. Love to see it. Here’s hoping with time comes form and with form, a new contract. 

Injured:

Wilson

Benarous

Weimann

Conway

Most of the season we’ve been around the 4 mark for injuries - very solid. Rennie was a damn good pick up from Nige.

Edited by BCFCGav
  • Like 2

54 minutes ago, James54De said:

Weimann should be back next weekend, I hope. It was quoted as 2 weeks wasn’t it? 

Big pinch of salt with any timeframe given by the club - they almost always underplay it.

We played well today, refs didn’t help us. I suspect we’re saving all our referee luck up for the FA Cup final. ?

Injured:

Wilson

Benarous

Weimann

Conway

Good point. 6 unbeaten all comps. 7 points off the drop. COYR. ?⚪

• Like 1

No shocks in todays line-up as Bentley (?), Antoine (?), and Pring (suspended) are replaced by Haikin (?), Kadji, Thomas and Francois. 3 replaced by 4 as we have used one of the allotted extra spots on the bench. COYR ?⚪

Injured:

Wilson

Benarous

Weimann

Conway

Dasilva capped off a really excellent return to the turf with a knock - but he looked fine doing his lap of honour. And didn’t we look fine on the pitch. Oh my what a performance. Feels a special day to me ?⚪

Injured:

Wilson

Benarous

Weimann

Conway

32 minutes ago, BCFCGav said:

Dasilva capped off a really excellent return to the turf with a knock - but he looked fine doing his lap of honour. And didn’t we look fine on the pitch. Oh my what a performance. Feels a special day to me ?⚪

Injured:

Wilson

Benarous

Weimann

Conway

Nige and Jay had a bit of a luv-in when he came off!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, James54De said:

When are we expecting Wilson to come back into the fold? I am really interested, and excited frankly, to see what he can do. 

Based on the performances yesterday of George Tanner and Mark Sykes, poor old Wilson must be wondering whether, even when he is match fit, when he is going to be given the opportunity to show us.

1 hour ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

Based on the performances yesterday of George Tanner and Mark Sykes, poor old Wilson must be wondering whether, even when he is match fit, when he is going to be given the opportunity to show us.

Things change quickly. Tanner must have worried about his future when we were playing 3-5-2 and WB was the way forward and him being classed as a FB. TBF I thought that was doing him a disservice . But then Wilson comes in with a good rep, then Sykes was playing really well as WB , Tanner looked no where near the team. TBF I think Wilson could play that more advanced role Sykes is playing, but it shows how quickly things change and how luck (good or Bad) can play a part.

5 out, 4 in on the Matchday Squad (one fewer bench spot).

King, Taylor-Clarke, Kadji, Thomas and Francois are replaced by the returning Pring (from suspension), returning Weimann (from injury - great news) and exciting new boys Cornick and Mehmeti. Only Pring into the XI for today, the other 3 on the bench - a very good looking bench too.

Injured:

Wilson

Benarous

Conway

COYR ?⚪?⚪

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I couldn’t watch yesterday as I’m in Poland with some buddies but of the 4 subs, it was only Naismith that was injured right? Bell, Wells, Tanner all tactical?

Phenomenal win by the way - 8 unbeaten and starting to put some real ground between us and the bottom three. Fantastic, COYR ?⚪?⚪??

Injured:

Wilson

Naismith

Benarous

Conway

2 hours ago, BCFCGav said:

I couldn’t watch yesterday as I’m in Poland with some buddies but of the 4 subs, it was only Naismith that was injured right? Bell, Wells, Tanner all tactical?

Phenomenal win by the way - 8 unbeaten and starting to put some real ground between us and the bottom three. Fantastic, COYR ?⚪?⚪??

Injured:

Wilson

Naismith

Benarous

Conway

Wilson played 60+ in u21s today, so nearing first team fitness

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, redkev said:

Any news on Naysmith anybody , we criticise him when he plays but we don’t half miss him when he doesn’t.

heard nothing about his injury since Saturday ( if he was injured )

There’s been no club / media interviews yet, so no update as it stands.

5 hours ago, Davefevs said:

There’s been no club / media interviews yet, so no update as it stands.

Let’s hope no news is good news , been such an improvement on the injury front since Nige came in .

just a bit frustrating we seem to get 1 back then 1 goes down - kalas back possibly naysmith out .