IGNORED

The Injured List

BCFCGav

Lovely return, really enjoyed that. Played some good stuff in moments and defended well. O’Leary very good (barring a bit of ropey kicking - easily forgiven). Sadly, Weimann takes a knock. Hopefully not serious!

Injured:

Kalas

Vyner - ill

Dasilva - ill 

Wilson

Benarous

Weimann

• Thanks 1

Weimann, Vyner, Dasilva all fit; the first 2 in the XI, Jay on the bench.

Atkinson and Kadji absent from the squad to allow Vyner and Dasilva back in, we’ll keep an ear out to see if Atkinson has a knock. Kadji is surely just out through competition. 

Injured:

Kalas

Wilson

Benarous

Halfway through the season and 27 points - could be close. Two more tough games this month… it’s all a bit concerning but this squad is more than good enough to see us over the line. We were the better side today imo, we HAVE to start converting that to points. 

Injured:

Kalas

Wilson

Benarous

A bit of a knock for Williams led to some limping - fingers crossed not an issue.

Edited by BCFCGav
  • Like 1

Only 1 change to the 18 today, Martin out and Atkinson in. Starting XI unchanged from Stoke. Klose and Massengo in the wilderness, not sure if Martin has an issue or is just out through competition.

Injured:

Kalas

Wilson

Benarous

Edit to add: I’ve been critical of some of Pearson’s tenure but since he brought in Rennie our availability numbers are so much better. Massive credit. Makes writing this list a lot easier!

Edited by BCFCGav
  • Like 1

Seemingly a new injury yesterday in Andy King. I don’t particularly like him as a starting CB but never want any of ours injured. Hopefully just a knock. 

Injured:

Kalas

Wilson

King

Benarous

17 hours ago, OliOTIB said:

Any update on Wilsons fitness?

I’ve heard nothing, though I believe Kalas is now due back. Benarous of course has had the reoccurrence so not at all soon - all the best Ayman in your recovery. 

4 minutes ago, BCFCGav said:

Seemingly a new injury yesterday in Andy King. I don’t particularly like him as a starting CB but never want any of ours injured. Hopefully just a knock. 

Injured:

Kalas

Wilson

King

Benarous

I’ve heard nothing, though I believe Kalas is now due back. Benarous of course has had the reoccurrence so not at all soon - all the best Ayman in your recovery. 

I’m guessing he did his ankle / foot in the challenge on Dike at the near post from a cross?

It’s not good news I’m afraid.

Conway and Weimann - both looked like hamstrings. Pring limping too apparently? Shoulda played the b’s.

Injured:

Kalas

Wilson

Benarous

Weimann

Conway

Pring stayed on so we’ll wait and see.

Edited by BCFCGav
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Naismith seen hobbling post game so may be a knock there - will add him to the list if he’s absent Saturday. Whatever XI goes out Saturday, be it patched up or full strength, need to find a way to win. 3 tricky but winnable league games this month - let’s start climbing. COYR ?⚪

On 08/01/2023 at 14:31, BCFCGav said:

It’s not good news I’m afraid.

Conway and Weimann - both looked like hamstrings. Pring limping too apparently? Shoulda played the b’s.

Injured:

Kalas

Wilson

Benarous

Weimann

Conway

Pring stayed on so we’ll wait and see.

Tommy and Andi both out with hamstring injuries , NO says AW will be a couple of weeks duration of TC absence is unknown at this stage, awaiting further news 

Conway and Weimann’s squad places are taken by Taylor-Clarke and Kadji. Massengo, Klose and Martin are fit to my knowledge so it’s a bold call. Let’s hope it pays off, we’re 20th so need to start bloody winning!

Injured:

Kalas

Wilson

Benarous

Weimann

Conway

Best day at the Gate in a long while - really fun day. Credit where it’s due to Nige - shape change worked a treat and atmosphere helped no end! Wonderful stuff ?⚪?⚪

Semenyo and Scott both took knocks but hopefully they’re both fine. Didn’t look too bad for either.

Injured:

Kalas

Wilson

Benarous

Weimann

Conway

• Thanks 1

Well, nice to still be fighting on two fronts I guess! Wasn’t that fussed on the result tonight but I’d be lying if I said the Bell goal didn’t almost bring my house down.

Pring… hopefully a precautionary sub after a night in the wars. Will update if I hear anything but for now let’s assume and hope he’s fine.

Injured:

Kalas

Wilson

Benarous

Weimann

Conway

• Thanks 2