IGNORED

The Injured List

BCFCGav

Scott (injured), Haikin (gone), Sykes (suspension), Idehen (dropped?) are replaced by James (injury return), Conway (ditto), Wiles-Richards and Leeson in the MD18. Nice to get some players back, Scott is a blow of course. Let hope it puts off the bidders… ?

COYR.

Injured:

Kalas

Atkinson

Naismith

Williams

Benarous

Scott

Edited by BCFCGav

Points dropped from a winning position and a key injury. We’re back baby!

Hard not to be frustrated by that, we wasted enough good moments to beat them two or three times. And I really don’t like the look of the James injury, clearly held his hammy. ☹️

Injured:

Kalas

Atkinson

Naismith

James

Williams

Benarous

Scott

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

TK, KN and AS all still out for this weekend.

image.png.b0b6f209fc9106ed16ec1c1f098cffde.png

I bumped into Scotty M when picking up my Stoke tickets at the ground earlier - made sure the Matty James injury was cramp which he confirmed ? such a friendly bloke, I wouldn’t bother most club employees but he seems to genuinely not mind a chat.

• Like 2

Same 18 as Reading but with Bell in from the start over Anis. Currently sat in the Britannia or Bet 365 or whatever it’s called now. Praying for a win and a jubilant away end!

Injured:

Kalas

Atkinson

Naismith

Williams

Benarous

Scott

• Like 1

Phenomenal result Saturday, celebrating those two goals in that away end was an absolute delight. Zak Vyner is some man.

I’m not even too mad about the injuries which makes a change, it seemed to me all three subs had an injury question mark to them? OTC seemed to take a knock as did Bell, and Conway was withdrawn very suddenly too I thought. We‘ll assume just cramp or something for now and see if the three are back in the 18 tomorrow. Well in City and congrats Anis on your first of many ?⚪❤️

Injured:

Kalas

Atkinson

Naismith

Williams

Benarous

Scott

One change to the 18 means all of Bell, Conway and OTC came through Good Friday unscathed.

Wilson does lose his place, I’d be interested to know if that’s a knock or just competition. Odd if he can’t make the bench when young Leeson and Wood do.

Kal Naismith returns to the bench ?

Injured:

Kalas

Atkinson

Williams

Benarous

Scott

Good performance, if we get better at protecting leads I really think next year is gearing up in an exciting way. We’re clearly moving in the right way.

Slight knock for Cornick before being subbed or did I imagine it?

Injured:

Kalas

Atkinson

Williams

Benarous

Scott

Sounds like Tomas still out, but Scott is back.  Nige suggesting he could do 60.

Good news is that Joe Williams has started back training, his injury recovery has progressed quicker than expected.  No timeframe, but positive.

Screenshot2023-04-13at17_01_42.jpeg.42fd2771b0ba4bd89c6257d3468519d3.jpeg

So, I'll take Kalas and Williams injuries game by game, whereas I'd originally marked Joe down as out for the season.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

I can see Alex being involved v Watford but not v Sheffield United who are much more physical.

If Scott plays 45/60 minutes against Watford and proves his fitness I'd expect him to start against Sheff Utd and all the remaining games

Playing against physical sides isn't a problem for him, he's used to being targeted for rough treatment in most games.

Certainly can't see him being rested for Sheff. Utd if he's fit.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

Vyner a grumbling in the groin today, that’s he’s been playing with, but at 2-0 down no point in carrying on.

Of course it’s a centre-half. Our injuries have been very concentrated to certain positions, magnifying their effect. No rest either - onto midweek!

Unchanged XI again, Leeson off the bench and Sykes back on it following a harsh ban. Our bench looks menacing right now, lots of talent there. Injuries back under control. Let’s spoil a promotion party. ?⚪

Injured:

Kalas

Atkinson

Williams

Benarous

Williams’ return to the bench (a little earlier than expected?) means OTC loses his spot - but he’s done his credentials no harm this past couple of months. I think we win today. Bell is scoring. ?⚪

Injured:

Kalas

Atkinson

Benarous

• Thanks 1