IGNORED

The Injured List

BCFCGav

27 minutes ago, Selred said:

Any chance Conway can make the bench?

Just listening to Nige’s press conference, suggests he will have 4 academy lads on the bench (who we won’t have really seen), and that won’t be Tommy.

If we take the eleven likely starters (8 from Saturday plus Sykes / Wells / Bell as the forward line) that leaves subs as:

• Haikin
  • Dasilva
  • King
  • Weimann
  • Taylor-Clarke - I think Nige might be including him as one of the 4!

I’m assuming Olly Thomas and Marlee Francois will be two.

So I reckon it will be Morrison plus Wilson / Leeson.

17 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Some teasers in here to keep the guessing game going!

I see Conway  involved, I wonder how close he is as I've not noticed any updates for him . Too early for the bench tonight, but I wonder how far away he is. It will make the bench for League games competitive. 

The two cup tied lads are of course absent tonight which is a shame. The 4 vacant places are taken up by the returning Kane Wilson, and youngsters Morrison, Thomas and Francois. Taylor-Clarke keeps his spot on the bench too.

Well, here we go then. COYR. ?⚪

Injured:

Atkinson

Naismith

Benarous

Conway

• Thanks 1

The three youngsters and Wilson vacate their squad places for Mehmeti and Cornick, no new injuries from midweek which is good. Let’s do these ******.

Injured:

Atkinson

Naismith

Benarous

Conway

Edited by BCFCGav

Struggled to follow today due to a wedding but disappointing scoreline. Think we can say with some confidence our season is over - let’s just enjoy the last 12 and build for next. I think we can do big things next year.

Was Williams the only injury? As I say - I couldn’t watch. 

Injured:

Atkinson

Naismith

Williams

Benarous

Conway

Edited by BCFCGav

Good lord Kalas too. Worst possible duo given their injuries. Suddenly the importance of that good run we went on is stark, thank goodness we have the points we do.

Injured:

Kalas

Atkinson

Naismith

Williams

Benarous

Conway

Not the longest injury list but bloody important players. 

A point with a side as patched up as ours was today is really no bad thing. Back 4 and Max get pats on the back, kept that sheet clean. 13 points clear of the drop - big push next season. ?

James in the wars but seemed ok.

Injured:

Kalas

Atkinson

Naismith

Williams

Benarous

Conway

James a doubt for Blackpool game….Pearson said: "Matty James will be a concern for the weekend just because of a problem he picked up with his ankle from a challenge in the first half. But he managed to play the full game which is a credit to him."

James hasn’t shaken off his knock in time - his place in the squad is taken by young Callum Wood. Anis Mehmeti and Andi Weimann both get starts - goals have been hard to come by so I’m all for it!

Injured:

Kalas

Atkinson

Naismith

James

Williams

Benarous

Conway

No injuries round off a pretty perfect early afternoon! Well done fellas - a Championship win is never easy and to do so with so many injuries in critical positions is a credit to the club ?⚪️ COYR.

Injured:

Kalas

Atkinson

Naismith

James

Williams

Benarous

Conway

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

Hopefully with James failing a late test he might be in contention for Wednesday…otherwise the extra day helps Kingy’s recovery.

If King plays anything like today no need to rush James back! Luton a very different prospect though of course.

• Like 2

A tough game and it showed.

No new injuries I’m aware of. On that note - with very little to play for I think it’d be smart not to bring anyone injured back in for Swansea - give them the extra two weeks for the international break. Bring them back in a way that keeps them back.

Injured:

Kalas

Atkinson

Naismith

James

Williams

Benarous

Conway

Francois loses his bench spot, Idehen and Wood both take a place on the bench as we name a full complement of 7 subs. Some interesting alterations to the team, including a start for OTC - best of luck Omar ?⚪️.

At the Jack ********.

Injured:

Kalas

Atkinson

Naismith

James

Williams

Benarous

Conway

Not a great afternoon that. It was a penalty at 1-0 though. 

OTC picks up a knock. Could Sykes be in retrospective trouble for his little kick out? Not enough in it surely. Plus he was given the yellow so it was ‘seen’. 

International break at an ok time, then we wrap this season up. One more win takes us above the 50 mark.

One last thing, nice to see Wilson back on the pitch.

Injured:

Kalas

Atkinson

Naismith

James

Williams

Taylor-Clarke

Benarous

Conway

Edited by BCFCGav