IGNORED

The Injured List

BCFCGav

14 minutes ago, BCFCGav said:

I mean it’s really disappointing to lose two in a row after 8 unbeaten… but horrid fixtures to face back to back and we’re still top-half. Hopefully we can push on in the league after the break. And win the League Cup.

Gonna do something slightly different from now as some players play for the unders before reappearing for the firsts.

Injured:

Kalas

Benarous

Building fitness:

Bajic

Klose

Couple of close calls today. Conway and Scott off at HT surprised me (Conway clashed with the keeper about 2 mins before HT) and Williams almost hurt himself with a weird fall. But we’ll wait and see.

Yes, also difficult to be binary about who is injured or not, what classes as building back fitness, etc.

Im trying to stick to officially announced injuries, and then if they play in u21s, or if we are told they are now fit, then I’ll keep them as injured.

2 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Yes, also difficult to be binary about who is injured or not, what classes as building back fitness, etc.

Im trying to stick to officially announced injuries, and then if they play in u21s, or if we are told they are now fit, then I’ll keep them as injured.

Impressive call at HT. You’re in Nige’s head. I struggle to ever want to see Scott off the pitch, though that yellow had slipped my mind (it was a darker yellow too). 

Yea it’s not always obvious the status of each player. I just like to keep record for myself and figured I’d do it here so people could look at a glance. Some guesswork but hopefully with my shiny new category it’ll be slightly clearer. 

Onto the bloody Nations League now, wish I could hibernate for a fortnight. 

1 minute ago, BCFCGav said:

Impressive call at HT. You’re in Nige’s head. I struggle to ever want to see Scott off the pitch, though that yellow had slipped my mind (it was a darker yellow too). 

Yea it’s not always obvious the status of each player. I just like to keep record for myself and figured I’d do it here so people could look at a glance. Some guesswork but hopefully with my shiny new category it’ll be slightly clearer. 

Onto the bloody Nations League now, wish I could hibernate for a fortnight. 

Nige just said the same re Scott’s yellow on BBCRB interview. ?

1 hour ago, BCFCGav said:

Me and my dad were immediately head in hands, saying ‘yellow, yellow, yellow’ in hope ?

I think it’s very borderline on being a red…but I think the ref gives himself a decision to make because he didn’t give us a foul for the first challenge, that allows the next two challenges to happen.

We’ve had some shoddy defensive performances this year but we dropped the already low bar today. A really weird game where we were always one pass away from imminent danger. Add in our missed chances and a typical refereeing performance and it wasn’t our day - at all.

Injured:

Kalas

James

Benarous

Building fitness: 

Bajic

Klose

Also worth mentioning, Conway took a nasty hit but didn’t come straight off so we’ll see. Also, is Scott suspended for 5 yellows? Still more good than bad this season. Let’s back them for the 3 points on Tuesday. 

15 hours ago, BCFCGav said:

We’ve had some shoddy defensive performances this year but we dropped the already low bar today. A really weird game where we were always one pass away from imminent danger. Add in our missed chances and a typical refereeing performance and it wasn’t our day - at all.

Injured:

Kalas

James

Benarous

Building fitness: 

Bajic

Klose

Also worth mentioning, Conway took a nasty hit but didn’t come straight off so we’ll see. Also, is Scott suspended for 5 yellows? Still more good than bad this season. Let’s back them for the 3 points on Tuesday. 

Yes Scott suspended.  Will update my stats later.  Missed yesterday’s game, so catching up.

Pretty dull game really. I think we needed a win tonight after a triple loss. Attack isn’t functioning like it was though, ever since Burnley nullified us so well. Hope it comes back soon.

Naismith injured (never looks good when they pull up like that), Wilson AWOL. Question wasn’t asked pre-match so we’ll wait and see on him. 

Injured:

Kalas

Naismith

James

Benarous

Building fitness: 

Bajic

Klose

Wilson confirmed as injured in todays presser, Naismith injury doesn’t sound too bad, circa 10 days. Klose ever closer to the squad.

Injured:

Kalas

Naismith

Wilson

James

Benarous

Building fitness: 

Bajic

Klose

So 5 injuries plus Williams suspended for Saturday. Not ideal but let’s hope we can find solutions and get a nice away win.

Edited by BCFCGav

1 hour ago, BCFCGav said:

Wilson confirmed as injured in todays presser, Naismith injury doesn’t sound too bad, circa 10 days. Klose ever closer to the squad.

Injured:

Kalas

Naismith

Wilson

James

Benarous

Building fitness: 

Bajic

Klose

So 5 injuries plus Williams suspended for Saturday. Not ideal but let’s hope we can find solutions and get a nice away win.

1B2C49CD-5B5A-4E06-AA2C-07CEA664C908.thumb.jpeg.d808e0c3f484686b74cce659048a256c.jpeg

I’m taking Nige’s press as Timm Klose no longer being injured.  I’ve retrospectively added Wilson to Tuesday night too.

13 hours ago, Davefevs said:

1B2C49CD-5B5A-4E06-AA2C-07CEA664C908.thumb.jpeg.d808e0c3f484686b74cce659048a256c.jpeg

I’m taking Nige’s press as Timm Klose no longer being injured.  I’ve retrospectively added Wilson to Tuesday night too.

Yea I agree, sounds like he's ready to go. My gut feeling is we'll start with King, Atkinson and Vyner at the weekend and introduce Klose at around 70 mins. 

Shame about Wilson, hope that's not too serious. 

3 hours ago, BCFCGav said:

Yea I agree, sounds like he's ready to go. My gut feeling is we'll start with King, Atkinson and Vyner at the weekend and introduce Klose at around 70 mins. 

Shame about Wilson, hope that's not too serious. 

I reckon he’ll gamble on Klose….because if I was John Eustace I’d be starting Jutkiewicz and Deeney and bang it! ???

Oh my. That was utterly terrible. That was on par with our struggling Holden performances, when we were atrocious. It might’ve been a little worse. 

They may not deserve it right now, but they need us loud and proud on Wednesday. See you all there.

Injured:

Kalas

Naismith

Wilson

James

Benarous

Building fitness: 

Bajic

COYR.

• Thanks 1

Wilson out till Feb. 

12 hours ago, BCFCGav said:

Phew… that felt good! 90th minute winner, Big Rob brace, Max back in, Stroud being Stroud. Crazy night! But a good win. Well done lads.

Nothing new to report as things stand. 

Injured:

Kalas

Naismith

Wilson

James

Benarous

Building fitness: 

Bajic

Kalas, Naismith and James nearing fitness. Bajic is fully fit. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, James54De said:

Wilson out till Feb. 

Kalas, Naismith and James nearing fitness. Bajic is fully fit. 

Cheers mate. Re Bajic, appreciate he's almost certainly fit, just leaving him on the list until we see him make the squad in the Cup or something, then we'll know the only thing keeping him out of matchday squads is competition and not a lack of 'readiness'.