IGNORED

The Injured List

BCFCGav

Scott was in the wars today (as ever, it’s the only way opponents can think of to stop him), but hopefully his substitution was tactical/precautionary. So nice to see Kalas back getting the odd minutes. We are flying. ?⚪

Injured:

Wilson

Naismith

Benarous

Conway

44 minutes ago, BCFCGav said:

Scott was in the wars today (as ever, it’s the only way opponents can think of to stop him), but hopefully his substitution was tactical/precautionary. So nice to see Kalas back getting the odd minutes. We are flying. ?⚪

Injured:

Wilson

Naismith

Benarous

Conway

Think he was also being saved from the risk of a yellow card too.  Williams catching him up, now got 8 (Scott on 9) league yellows.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Naismith still out Wednesday night.

image.thumb.png.de8f00ca979b06bed68070d840d52852.png

Williams catching Scott up!

image.thumb.png.dd6105f7acd0fcdc8e38ba712b81b193.png

D'you know I never realised it was a 2 game ban for 10 yellows. Assumed it was just another one. On paper, maybe Alex would be best served getting yellow #10 against Hull, as we have a couple of 'easier' games after that. Of course, this is the Championship, so logic rarely flies. 

4 hours ago, BCFCGav said:

D'you know I never realised it was a 2 game ban for 10 yellows. Assumed it was just another one. On paper, maybe Alex would be best served getting yellow #10 against Hull, as we have a couple of 'easier' games after that. Of course, this is the Championship, so logic rarely flies. 

In fairness until a few weeks ago I’d mistyped it as 1 on the chart, so I may be responsible!

• Like 1

I can only assume we’re saving our luck for Man City but I’m sure we’ll be cursed that night too! Saveable Fletcher effort prior to us hitting the woodwork twice, irritating draw. It was fun being play-off chasers for 4 days ?

Think all subs tonight were tactical. 

Injured:

Wilson

Naismith

Benarous

Conway

• Thanks 1

BRIEFLY stepping away from the jubilation of our first penalty since the Titanic sank, Atkinson’s injury today looked a little worrying didn’t it. Vyner was in the wars too. We’re light at centre half without injuries so a bit concerning. But that can wait for another time - we got a penalty ? unbelievable. Feels like a win.

Injured:

Atkinson

Wilson

Naismith

Benarous

Conway

53 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Atkinson ACL confirmed.

Naismith back around the International break

Wilson building up

Conway back on the grass - with first team for some bits, on his own for other bits - ahead of Naismith

Had hoped sooner for Naismith - was praying for the Man City game but clearly that was very optimistic. We have what we have, let’s see what happens. Up the City.

3 hours ago, BCFCGav said:

Had hoped sooner for Naismith - was praying for the Man City game but clearly that was very optimistic. We have what we have, let’s see what happens. Up the City.

Naismith said last week he’d miss it.

53 minutes ago, Roadrunner said:

Would be nice to get Benarous back, anyone got an update please.

Next season

Big win today, I thought we were very good to a man. Credit to them all. Isn’t it an easier sport when referees allow you penalties?!

The Tanner -> Cornick sub was a little odd I thought, don’t think GT had an issue though? We’ll assume not for now.

Injured:

Atkinson

Wilson

Naismith

Benarous

Conway

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, BCFCGav said:

You’ve lost me Dave. We named 18 today - so it’s only another 2 no?

Not really.

Take out Cornick and Mehmet, both cup-tied, and we are back to 16.

I must say though, @Davefevs, surely a 'youth' team player could be invited to join the bench if need be. A shame that S-PH has been sent out on loan to Yeovil - I do understand that this move will probably be better for his development, rather that just sitting on the bench Tuesday evening. 

2 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

Not really.

Take out Cornick and Mehmet, both cup-tied, and we are back to 16.

I must say though, @Davefevs, surely a 'youth' team player could be invited to join the bench if need be. A shame that S-PH has been sent out on loan to Yeovil - I do understand that this move will probably be better for his development, rather that just sitting on the bench Tuesday evening. 

Ah course - forgot about the cup-tied duo. Was chatting to some people about that today, the silver lining to it is that Bell deserves his start on the left. FA Cup has been his competition this season.