IGNORED

John Eustace

Ziderarmy

17 minutes ago, Kimpton said:

Don’t think Pearson was the best man imo I think he flattered to deceive on the pitch and we didn’t threaten enough at home. A lot of people are very pro Pearson on her and I understand that I just think he was a tad overrated on the pitch. 

With all due respect, please piss off.

• Like 9
  • Flames 2

15 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

Time will tell won’t it.  It’s not impossible that he improves us. I could mention tons and tons of underwhelming managerial appointments that ended up well.  Not least the current spurs and Villa managers. Both sets of fans were underwhelmed 

Cotterill wasn’t a popular pick on this forum when he got the job.

• Like 1

Maybe Eustace is the new Ranieri. It's all going to click and by the end of the season we'll be chanting both names.

Who knows.. It is what is, and it's not Nathan Jones or anyone called Gary/Gareth, for which we must give thanks at the shrine to Hörður Björgvin Magnússon.

edit: Piercy says it's not Eustace. Maybe it is. We don't know until we open the box. It's Schroedinger's Eustace.

Edited by pj76

35 minutes ago, formerly known as ivan said:

Presumably with such a talented squad the remit is minimum top 6 and promotion, failing this he will be dismissed at the end of the season as that is the expectation 

Absolutely. Due to the statement by the club that they expected us to be promoted this season, I have adjusted my own expectations and will be judging them by their own set expectations. 

I now fully expect promotion and anything less will result in me giving criticism to those who's set those expectations. 

• Like 16

23 minutes ago, Kimpton said:

Don’t think Pearson was the best man imo I think he flattered to deceive on the pitch and we didn’t threaten enough at home. A lot of people are very pro Pearson on her and I understand that I just think he was a tad overrated on the pitch. 

Bore off, you plant. We all know you’re Bristol Sport. Onto the ignore list you go

• Like 4
  • Robin 1

• Admin
1 minute ago, robinforlife2 said:

knick, knack, paddy whack, give that dog a ban ......

It’s my new hobby. I’ve only banned one person this year, but I’ve banned that person about eleventy billion times. It’s as much fun for me as it is him registering new email accounts.

• Like 2
  • Haha 8

1 minute ago, Ian M said:

It’s my new hobby. I’ve only banned one person this year, but I’ve banned that person about eleventy billion times. It’s as much fun for me as it is him registering new email accounts.

Not knowing anything techy, but how can you tell it's the same person, do they register with the same email or something, or is it their style of writing?

35 minutes ago, Kimpton said:

His teams like to press and are very drilled with clear style of play, we haven’t had that in years in my view, quite progressive and to be successful in this league in 2023 you need identity which I struggled to see under Pearson. He is a coach unlike Pearson as well turned down champ jobs 2021 so been on the radar of teams for a while.

Hard to have an identity when you can't name a full bench. Such an overused term in the modern game, to me identity is only applicable to sides that have had an opportunity to sign and field selected players - Pearson had no consistency to do this.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Kimpton said:

I really hope you are being paid well for posting this shit....

Because you are beginning to look a bit of a ****t...

• Like 4

• Admin
1 minute ago, robinforlife2 said:

Not knowing anything techy, but how can you tell it's the same person, do they register with the same email or something, or is it their style of writing?

Whenever you visit a website, your device leaves a calling card. Normally no one even glances at it but with banned users returning it’s a great aspect of the internet.

• Like 3
  • Flames 2

13 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

(Sigh) It was an analogy.

How the eff do we know whether Eustace is good or bad or better or worse than Nige before he's even appointed? 

It's speculation. It's bitterness. It's silly.

If he has the job then he's our Manager and should have at least one game before spleen venting.

IMO ( and that of James Piercy) BCFC are a very attractive club and a really great opportunity for the new man. It seems like some think the football world should shun the job in sympathy for Nige.

You know that it really has nothing to do with who's appointed. Most just gutted with Pearson getting sacked,ok not you i realise not you.

As for the new manager be it Eustace or no i'm quite prepared to give the new man a good 30mins to impress .

38 minutes ago, Kimpton said:

His teams like to press and are very drilled with clear style of play, we haven’t had that in years in my view, quite progressive and to be successful in this league in 2023 you need identity which I struggled to see under Pearson. He is a coach unlike Pearson as well turned down champ jobs 2021 so been on the radar of teams for a while.

Oh look everyone here's Michael Aspel, he's only been on here a day, but he's here to give everyone This is your F*cking Life for John Eustace. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

30 minutes ago, Kimpton said:

"I just think he was a tad overrated on the pitch" is the most never watched a game in my life, administration role at BS statement I've ever heard

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

Oh look everyone here's Michael Aspel, he's only been on here a day, but he's here to give everyone This is your F*cking Life for John Eustace. 

Can tell you’re young. ‘‘Twas Eamonn Andrews when I were a lad. 

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, IAmNick said:

Just bloody own your decisions - say Pearson was hard to work with, he didn't do things the way the club wanted, he wouldn't accept a lack of control, whatever it was. Stop this naval gazing bollocks with your stupid corporate hat on and explain ffs.

This.

I think many would begrudgingly accept something along those lines, still many wouldn't. But it would certainly be easier than the JL and Tinnion "interviews" earlier.