IGNORED

John Eustace

Ziderarmy

1 minute ago, Merrick's Marvels said:

Yes, you can find lots of impressive stuff about his character on the internet. Sounds like a good bloke.

But can he win promotion?

Because that's apparently the only yardstick to be used.

He sounds like a younger, less experienced Nige.

15 minutes ago, lenred said:

Watched us at their place last season.    They played us off the park there tbf as well although again we were absolutely awful that day.  

Yes I was there, worst away game for a long time and as you say a we didn’t do ourselves any favours.

The return fixture was quite good though

2 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

image.thumb.png.4c2b84b1eaf6b561ead1c2265523837f.png

It's Eustace.

It may well be, but Hughton was 1/8 I think previously and didn't come. There have also been a few very long odds on managers that never got appointed, a few on Betfair have been 1/33 and even a 1/100 and still never happened.

If 1/6 was guaranteed then go and shovel on as much as possible and get a quick 17% on your money (mind you they will probably only let you have about £300 max unless you have a mug account)!

4 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

Where has this news been released other on otib?

All the main outlets are silent.

Surely as the late great Robbored says- " I don't believe it until it's on the OS"?

2 journos from the same paper have tweeted it, that’s it so far. 

Like a coiled spring waiting for Piercy to tweet. 

Edited by petehinton

Can't say I'm happy with this, as I still can't get my head around binning off Nige, but he is for me the best of what's around that we can attract, think it would be hugely risky to appoint a Williams etc now (Another reason the sacking of Nige is so wrong to me) by all means bin him off at the end of the season in favour of a young up and coming coach (stoll not ideal but at least makes sense) and I think Eustace is the only person who can unite the fans enough so the next 2 eminently loose able games (with the fact that we have 12 players fit) don't descend into total pandemonium if we don't get the right results. 

Think Eustace can do a very good job here to be fair, still rather we had Nige though. 

Don’t know a great deal about him other than he had Brum playing some decent stuff this season.

Echo others in it’s a downgrade on Pearson or at the very least a sideways moved. Feels pointless and needless upheaval when things were starting to progress well under Pearson.

Seems this is what crayon boy and his old man have craved so much since LJ though and have finally got their wish. The fashionable up and coming younger ‘first team coach’.

Nige was unfortunately just being used to get us out of a hole wasn’t he..

Edited by Bris Red
  • Like 3