IGNORED

Fans forum 27th November - Hen and Chicken

CyderInACan

1 minute ago, 2015 said:

Glad I am not listening. After the last month I am no longer interested in what BT, JL, SL and Robins Bristol City State TV have to say. It is all fart and no s*** as far as i'm concerned.

No matter how they spin things or whatever they say their decisions over the last 5 years have left me with little hope we will be successful in the future and that isn't LM fault in any way and I genuinely wish him the best in luck as he'll need it.

Completely agree with this stance but in all fairness they've all been fine. It's more that the questions have been basically pointless.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

These days I don't even leave Weston until about 2pm. I'll have food and drinks in Weston before travelling up. 

It's just too expensive for a day out at Ashton Gate now. 

I do the same from Trowbridge. Leave later than I ever have this last year or 2, get there just in time for kickoff. Have to draw out finance for a pint and a snack pre-match 😂

I was supposed to have been going tonight, but a combination of a full on day at work, (not finishing until 5.45) feeling pretty rotten all day & some personal stuff that I have going on meant I didn’t make it.

I wanted to say that before this next bit, because I do absolutely understand why those who live miles away or who have other valid reasons why they don’t want to be in an enclosed space at present, weren’t there.

However those who could & are on this thread saying why don’t they ask this or they should ask that, are as much a part of the issue as to why it has clearly been dominated by the hard of thinking & sycophants, who want to know if the Lansdowns have anything they would like to tell their loyal subjects.

Sadly a significant percentage of our fan base are total ********, you only have to listen to comments you hear in the ground & so when you have a combination of being stupid & inarticulate you get questions like tonight.

• Like 5
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, 2015 said:

I do the same from Trowbridge. Leave later than I ever have this last year or 2, get there just in time for kickoff. Have to draw out finance for a pint and a snack pre-match 😂

I used to enjoy the pre match music on the stage etc. But pints were like 3.60 then. 

I'll now have a pint at half time and one if we win. As we've won 3 of our last 4 home games my kids will now be getting less Christmas presents 😄