IGNORED

PDC world darts

Super

• Admin
41 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Poor lad,the scouse brigade have been out in force on twitter showing their true colours 

He needs a good Manager for the press and SM and nutritionist to ensure he doesn’t do an Adrian Lewis - for anyone who doesn’t remember Adrian was Phil Taylor’s protege, who looked nearly unbeatable winning two world titles, then turned into a fat sweaty slob.  Fair play to Adrian, he has stepped back from Darts, lost weight, looks so much healthier, whilst looking after his wife who has been unwell.

• Like 3

That's got to be one of the best games I've seen for a long time. Cullen went to pieces when it was there for the taking, but still came back strong, but fair play to Humphries.

Also fair play to John Part as if that was me I'd have exploded in my Boxers :laugh: having to look at that hot blonde Sharon Stone Legs all night.

• Haha 2
  • Facepalm 1

17 minutes ago, Sniper said:

That's got to be one of the best games I've seen for a long time. Cullen went to pieces when it was there for the taking, but still came back strong, but fair play to Humphries.

Also fair play to John Part as if that was me I'd have exploded in my Boxers :laugh: having to look at that hot blonde Sharon Stone Legs all night.

You sex pest 😂

• Haha 2

• Admin
15 hours ago, And Its Smith said:

He needs either very savvy, protective parents or a manager. Someone in his life to protect him.  Gary Anderson says behind the scenes he is doing loads of zoom calls and interviews….someone should be stopping that from happening.  This photo of him holding up the sun and a kebab, crazy that’s allowed to happen.  Hopefully his parents start getting advice. 

Initially I thought it was poor by his management, especially as he plays county darts for Merseyside

Screenshot_20231231_032807_Facebook.jpg