IGNORED

Pet hates OTIB room 101

Major Isewater

23 hours ago, Slippin cider said:

People who stop dead at a roundabout when there’s no traffic coming for miles ! ….:grr:

People , in front of you ,  who are waiting an age at a red light and when it changes aren’t ready to go. 
I got a fixed penalty for shooting a red light the other day because the prat in front of me stopped in the middle of the junction because he was uncertain where to turn. 

• Facepalm 1

The lack of bus etiquette in recent years - whether it be jumping queues at the bus stop, failing to allow passengers to get off before they get on and shouting into phones / listening to music on loudspeaker etc (and the worst of all, those with massive backpacks on that whack you in the face as they walk by).  Same applies to trains! 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Barrs Court Red said:

Social media. I hate what it’s become. 

Cyclists that don’t pull over in country lanes.  Take your child’s toy and **** off. 

I try to be tolerant of cyclists. And to give them space.

But there’s one cohort who really piss me off. The ones who cycle between Long Ashton and Flax Bourton, or between Abbots Leigh and Pill, and who insist on using the road (and making it hard to pass) and completely ignore the massive dedicated cycle lane that’s been built for them - using my council tax money 😡😡😂😂

• Like 2

Jake Humphrey and his 'High Performance' Podcast.

People playing music on their phones loudly on the bus or in public is a big one. How can anyone feel comfortable doing that? If someone paid me to do that I'd feel uncomfortable within about 3 seconds.

Asda Bedminster. Asda Longwell. Just Asda.

The M32 roundabout at Eastville. Not even the drivers on it, just the piss poor design of it. People cut me up all the time on there and I don't even blame them because no one has a clue and for all I know I'm heading to ****ing Latvia.

Someone putting in 5.30pm work calls, particularly on a Friday. Just because you don't have a life that doesn't mean I don't have one. 

Edited by nebristolred

35 minutes ago, nebristolred said:

Jake Humphrey and his 'High Performance' Podcast.

People playing music on their phones loudly on the bus or in public is a big one. How can anyone feel comfortable doing that? If someone paid me to do that I'd feel uncomfortable within about 3 seconds.

Asda Bedminster. Asda Longwell. Just Asda.

The M32 roundabout at Eastville. Not even the drivers on it, just the piss poor design of it. People cut me up all the time on there and I don't even blame them because no one has a clue and for all I know I'm heading to ****ing Latvia.

Someone putting in 5.30pm work calls, particularly on a Friday. Just because you don't have a life that doesn't mean I don't have one. 

Sorry about that.  I'll leave calling till about 6:30pm to give you time to get home.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, italian dave said:

I try to be tolerant of cyclists. And to give them space.

But there’s one cohort who really piss me off. The ones who cycle between Long Ashton and Flax Bourton, or between Abbots Leigh and Pill, and who insist on using the road (and making it hard to pass) and completely ignore the massive dedicated cycle lane that’s been built for them - using my council tax money 😡😡😂😂

Cycling on roads to commute I'm on board with. Also like you say, if cycle lanes are provided then use them. I'd actually make it law that cyclists have to use them if provided. 

What I'm not on board with...and this comes from me a recent ex cyclist, is the hypocrisy of using the roads built for commuting, for a form of racing. 

Lycra clad racers, in groups or clubs, clipped in, going as fast as possible, the majority trying to beat their personal best times on Garmin etc. 

Clogging up the road, often ignoring traffic laws. Often being dangerous. They don't want to slow down, don't want to unclip...focussed purely on personal best times. 

No insurance.

As someone who's been there and done it, knows how the community think, then imo it's madness. 

The lycra clad will also not use cycle lanes. 

Oh...and add Jeremy Vine to that. Worst cyclist in the world. 

2 hours ago, AppyDAZE said:

You ask for something in a shop, they get it for you and then say, is there anything else?

Well obviously not or I'd have asked for it.

Grrrr!!

Young people.

First time parents.

Tesco, would you like to donate to charity?

No, but you could.

People who wait for you to pull out of a parking space.

No f off, I'm not ready yet.

Premier league commentators saying you only see late drama in the premier league.

Again, f off, no you don't.

But last, and by far the worst...

The sheer volume of the sound system at AG.

I get to the game, there's people I want to talk to and listen to, not the crap that spews out of those speakers time after time.

Get out of bed the wrong side?? 🤣🤣

• Flames 1