IGNORED

Great result, but…

Davefevs

In terms of performance , the opponents a pp club , on their run , the way LM set us up and the individual and collective performances , and the result to round it off ,that’s about as good as it’s come for a few years probably

Well done LM and every player who executed the game plan so well - that’s the standard we should be aspiring to now 💪🏻💪🏻

🔴🔥⚪🔥🔴

• Like 10

1 minute ago, Maesknoll Red said:

I said in the match day thread that’s the best we’ve played for a long time, if we can build on that and gain some confidence, the season could end on a high compared with the inconsistency we’ve seen so far.

You’re not suggesting we could like, you know……

Great play but frustrating around their box in the first half. Great play but more positive and much better quality in and around their box in the second half.

We were running them so hard that by the last 10 minutes all they had left was to drag our lads over  

Bloody great performance. 

Edited by Midlands Robin
  • Like 2

• Admin
1 minute ago, Bcfc3660 said:

You’re not suggesting we could like, you know……

No, far from it, I am the most pessimistic person you could ever meet, but it would be good to have games that even if we lose, there are comments praising the performance of the team and manager, rather than bemoaning the performance ( and that’s not critical of some of the bemoaning, as after some games it’s been deserved).

I like the speed of the new guy from the Man City academy. I would like to see him start a game and have more time to make an opinion. He seems to be a trickster also with his movement, had no time to prove but I feel like it. Fast and strong also, he has the body to become a good player. Hope City did a mistake and he proves himself here.