IGNORED

Sid Out

Numero Uno

1 hour ago, Ben1980 said:

Could be some interesting symmetry as to how this all ends- Binman crying in the director’s box (rather than the bench) after a mauling? Wouldn’t bet against it would you. 

Well we did sack our last manager after playing Cardiff.

• Like 1

Tinnion's going nowhere of his own accord.  The only way he goes is if his mate Jon gets the boot.

And what's the chances of that happening!

I don't want Manning to go untill those two are completely out of our club, for fear of who they would choose next.

What a mess!

• Like 3
  • Flames 1

On 01/03/2024 at 09:40, Ben1980 said:

Could be some interesting symmetry as to how this all ends- Binman crying in the director’s box (rather than the bench) after a mauling? Wouldn’t bet against it would you. 

www.otib.co.uk/topic/45913-anyone-seen-tinnion 

you werent red alex by any chance in 2005?

dont know why the link dont work by try copy paste. works for me👍

Edited by redsquirrel

Erm. Is it just me or are things - unusually for OTIB - getting a little hysterical on here? 

Had an excellent game against Soton and decent performances against Premier League opposition in the Cup. So we can’t be that far off. Yes, followed by absolute tripe against two teams fighting for their lives, but some perspective maybe? 

It is indeed frustrating that we have to watch Anis and Harry be given second, third, fourth chances and predictably not taking them. The January transfer window yet again doing nothing to improve us, Tommy’s performance curve flattening out and TGH being anonymous but let’s get to the International Break before we start pressing the panic-manic button.

A win today, point at Ipswich and victories against Swansea and West Brom will do nicely.  

Yours Optimistically. 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, RedRock said:

Erm. Is it just me or are things - unusually for OTIB - getting a little hysterical on here? 

Had an excellent game against Soton and decent performances against Premier League opposition in the Cup. So we can’t be that far off. Yes, followed by absolute tripe against two teams fighting for their lives, but some perspective maybe? 

It is indeed frustrating that we have to watch Anis and Harry be given second, third, fourth chances and predictably not taking them. The January transfer window yet again doing nothing to improve us, Tommy’s performance curve flattening out and TGH being anonymous but let’s get to the International Break before we start pressing the panic-manic button.

A win today, point at Ipswich and victories against Swansea and West Brom will do nicely.  

Yours Optimistically. 

yes,you are quite right. wish i could scrape up your optimism tho👍

4 hours ago, RedRock said:

Yours Optimistically. 

This is why supporting this club made me a pessimist.

Just better for my sanity, to be honest.

On a similar vein, Monsieur can't spell can toddle of into the sunset, the snake.

Anyone involved in the scheme or the decision to get NP sacked as well. JL for enabling it, etc.

That is all.

We just want someone competent running the show. Step back and let them get on with it.

• Flames 1