IGNORED

Ipswich Town away match thread

4 minutes ago, chowie said:

Sky showing the Cardiff 'Highlights' just to get us all in the mood 🙄

Watching it as well, NG must have thought he was playing rugby with the hand off into williams face for the goal. Still think Tommy was poor being offside for his attempt.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Do you want to hear from an inspirational leader, second to only the likes of Mandela, Churchill and MLK?

Of course you do.

That fills me with just  so much confidence.............Ha!!     😁😁.

2 minutes ago, formerly known as ivan said:

Which should be an a wind down now. He offers nothing. Bit part player at best, at least he should be.

Well that's not necessarily untrue. 

Hard to tell though. 

Conway is offering nothing under Manning either.

2 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

He said the latter not the former. Revisionist history is also close to your border!

I did say probably. I didn't say he said he had.  What has revisionist history close to your border have to do with it?

1 minute ago, Davefevs said:

FWIW one game in, one game out, is no good for whoever plays up there.  Got to have some opportunity to get some rhythm.

Wells looked up for it 1st half on Saturday and I thought was one of the least bad performers.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

I just hope our behaviours are good tonight and I hope we are brave 

….thats the normal bluster he comes out with isn’t it?

I just hope it doesn't come down to fine margins and that the players are being the best versions of themselves...

behaviours, behaviours, being brave, being brave. 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, MarcusX said:

Interestingly Jason knight says the team are travelling “full of confidence”

He can’t say “bereft of confidence because we’re made to follow poor tactics that don’t adapt to the match in front of us, and unless we win we get thrown under the bus”

Doesn’t roll off the tongue so well

So much for Tinnions 2 for every position and a brilliant Jan window when we have 7 subs with 3 of those never starting a game in Championship.  I then look at Ipswich bench and there is probably a minimum of 6 on the bench who would be starters for us.  Every team has injuries but why do we shoot ourselves in the foot and god help us if Dickie or Vyner get injured. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Shuffle said:

So much for Tinnions 2 for every position and a brilliant Jan window when we have 7 subs with 3 of those never starting a game in Championship.  I then look at Ipswich bench and there is probably a minimum of 6 on the bench who would be starters for us.  Every team has injuries but why do we shoot ourselves in the foot and god help us if Dickie or Vyner get injured. 

Bloody Mark Ashton

• Haha 2