IGNORED

Emphraim Yeboah

old_eastender

4 hours ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

Thank you for your insightful answer.

What is? 

It's just that you've clearly already made your mind up about Manning.

What's done is done. Seemingly most of the fanbase didn't agree with it or how it was done, but that's not Manning's fault. It's the board who made that decision, not Manning, so why not give him a chance?

2 minutes ago, BCFC31 said:

You just seem like a massive fat keyboard warrior I love you to me mate 

Try writing in comprehensible English

Makes a change form obsessing about away allocations , tickets sold , and making ridiculous statements about football I guess.....oooooooh arghhhhhhhhh

First pint of lager today ?

Edited by Sheltons Army

You can't watch many city games tanner litrally scored an own goal against Norwich and then passed the ball straight to the opposition for them to score against Huddersfield and following that up with a clear hand ball in the box that he was lucky didn't cost us the game he is shocking, yes his defensive part of the game is better then when he has the ball at his feet but id say thats because he is so bad and nervous when in possession. fans like you are the reason we as a club are known as mediocre you set the bar extremely low and are happy to just coast around the lower positions in the championship. 

Edited by BCFC31
  • Facepalm 1

3 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

It's just that you've clearly already made your mind up about Manning.

What's done is done. Seemingly most of the fanbase didn't agree with it or how it was done, but that's not Manning's fault. It's the board who made that decision, not Manning, so why not give him a chance?

No my opinions are forever evolving depending on what I see each match day. Which I then comment on, which you seem to have an issue with. 

Shall we shut the forum down until people like you have decided he's been given adequate time to enable people to make comments? 

I'm sure Manning himself would admit that as a relatively unproven head coach in our circumstances there isn't a honeymoon period. 

What is Mannings fault is us going 3 games without a win. However seemingly I'm not allowed to comment on that. Bizarre.

3 minutes ago, BCFC31 said:

You can't watch many city games tanner litrally scored an own goal against Norwich and then passed the ball straight to the opposition for them to score against Huddersfield and following that up with a clear hand ball in the box that he was lucky didn't cost us the game he is shocking and I won't be alone in that opinion fans like you are the reason we as a club are known as mediocre you set the bar extremely low and are happy to just coast around the lower positions in the championship. 

You can’t have watched City for many years if all that equates to the worst right back you have ever seen.

Edited by Betty Swallocks

4 minutes ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

No my opinions are forever evolving depending on what I see each match day. Which I then comment on, which you seem to have an issue with. 

Shall we shut the forum down until people like you have decided he's been given adequate time to enable people to make comments? 

I'm sure Manning himself would admit that as a relatively unproven head coach in our circumstances there isn't a honeymoon period. 

What is Mannings fault is us going 3 games without a win. However seemingly I'm not allowed to comment on that. Bizarre.

It's a very bizarre forum to be fair alot of absolute whoppers in here sort of people who wait at the players entrance to get Jon landownes autograph kinda people 

Edited by BCFC31

11 minutes ago, BCFC31 said:

You two boyfriends or something? 

...anyways like, kyle was so like well doggin' I up like, so i said "what you lookin' at? you gurt meader like", he says "dunno they don't put labels on rubbish, like", so i was like "Oooh your like sooo funny like not and i seen you 'round the back of peetzawlut down town with that scutler what works down Asdawl and your daps is like well gay" an ee says "yeah like, bovvered you gurt munter, diesel gettee if you keeps dissing I" an ee was like fretnin to punch I so I says I'll get arr Jordan to spark im out and then ee'd be roight gutted like, cos our jordan is gurt macky.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, petehinton said:

You weren’t born yet in 2010?!?! 

I have been supporting city for 18 years so there will be players some in here would have seen thats why I say " my opinion " that will of course be true to what I have seen while supporting city with my own eyes and granted over a shorter period then alot of the older mob in here 

Edited by BCFC31
  • Confused 1

Just now, Betty Swallocks said:

About five posts up you say you did watch Nicky Hunt. Are you okay? 

Are you okay ? Yes your correct I did say that can you point me to where I have contradicted that statement I give up I'm not getting into a debate in a forum with a middle age gormless happy clapping belter.

2 minutes ago, BCFC31 said:

Are you okay ? Yes your correct I did say that can you point me to where I have contradicted that statement I give up I'm not getting into a debate in a forum with a middle age gormless happy clapping belter.

7 minutes ago, BCFC31 said:

I'd image you're pretty old forgive me for not having the ability to watch city when I wasn't even born 🤦🏻‍♂️

There. 

Fortunately I’m some years away from being middle aged, first time I’ve ever been called a happy clapper so I’ll take that. 

I’ll leave the belter tendency’s to yourself, however. 

9 minutes ago, BCFC31 said:

I have been supporting city for 18 years so there will be players some in here would have seen thats why I say " my opinion " that will of course be true to what I have seen while supporting city with my own eyes and granted over a shorter period then alot of the older mob in here 

So are you saying Tanner is on a par as Nicky Hunt when it comes to how poor he is for us?

10 minutes ago, BCFC31 said:

Please don't go.

29 minutes ago, BCFC31 said:

30 minutes ago, petehinton said:

You weren’t born yet in 2010?!?! 

Nicky Hunt left a scar so deep, and that Dickie Forster boy cest terrible the pair of them.   The scars are in black and white mind you as that's what we had to watch it in back then.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, WECANDO said:

The old saying fits Yeboah. "If your good enough, your old enough". How many games did he feature as a sub? About 8 was it? From what I could see  he was in no way overwhelmed by playing in the first team. Getting on with 10 to 20 mins left plus extra time, he used his pace against tiring legs to good effect. He ghosted past defenders. When he lost the ball, he got back to try to win it back and did a number of times. He was also a feisty bugger. Another plus was the buzz round the ground when he got on. I couldn't see to much wrong with him. Definately an impact player. 

Agreed he's done nothing wrong a constant menace you just had that feeling something would happen when he did come on. Good on the boy hope he does get another chance.

1 hour ago, Betty Swallocks said:

You can’t have watched City for many years if all that equates to the worst right back you have ever seen.

City has always suffered from poor right backs, compared to left backs where we seem to excel.

I'm not Tanner's biggest fan (particularly at the moment), but he is far far better than the likes of Brian Mitchell, Nicky Hunt or Gus Caesar from the last 30 years.

I'm sure if I put my mind to it, I could probably come up with at least 10 right backs/Wing backs that are worse than Tanner from my last 40 years.

Edited by NcnsBcfc
  • Like 1