IGNORED

Wasn’t worth it, good luck for the future…

24 minutes ago, Nescot said:

What’s strange is trying desperately to get a job in the club, getting turned down, and then turning on individuals out of spite. He says it himself about Ian Gay, I and a number of other forum members have picked up on it.

For once I agree with you, a number of forum posters have said what you’re saying. There was Lez, there was Zuni, there was Londoner, there was Dog, there was you, there was Hunstanton Red, there was CiaCru…..

• Haha 6

Just now, Silvio Dante said:

For once I agree with you, a number of forum posters have said what you’re saying. There was Lez, there was Zuni, there was Londoner, there was Dog, there was you, there was Hunstanton Red, there was CiaCru…..

A good effort but worth noting that half the people who are accused of being ‘Lez’ isn’t, there was one a few weeks ago was DMing even saying they were me, I was on holiday and not on here.

Just now, Nescot said:

A good effort but worth noting that half the people who are accused of being ‘Lez’ isn’t, there was one a few weeks ago was DMing even saying they were me, I was on holiday and not on here.

Or this Simon Parker nonsense no idea what that is about.

• Facepalm 1

5 hours ago, formerly known as ivan said:

Good luck all for next season. I shall look forward to a return to the gate in a year or two.

I have renewed but sit next to a very windy lady and need to move seats. Do you mind me asking where your freed up seat is, and can I assume Fanny Fart-Pants doesn't have a friend who sits near you?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, formerly known as ivan said:

After not having attended a game since Swansea for my own sanity, performances and results have picked up. Some on here and social media believing Manning is in fact the second coming. So against my best judgement, I decided to have another look myself.

Wow, that was dire! It confirmed everything we already knew. This new and improved Manningball was a flash in the pan. That my friends is the football you have to look forward to next season, which will come as no surprise to many.

Good luck all for next season. I shall look forward to a return to the gate in a year or two.

So you acknowledge that “performances and results have picked up”…and then on the basis of ONE game today you declare those performances to be “a flash in the pan”.

And then you cite today’s performance as “what we have to look forward to next season”.

So multiple recent games of improvement count for nothing - but one game is enough to complete dismiss any progress and predict how next season will pan out?

Edited by ChippenhamRed
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Nescot said:

Or this Simon Parker nonsense no idea what that is about.

How could someone say they were you a couple of weeks ago when you only joined Thursday hmmm 😂😂

• Like 6
  • Haha 2
  • Flames 5

Just now, formerly known as ivan said:

That’s you’re argument?

If you don’t mind me asking, how old are you and what’s your connection to the club, seeing as you seem to know more about the people involved than you do the football?

Posted on here previously, got banned. Re sign up now and (not nearly as much as people say) and give my opinion, also occasionally on the POD. no connection, just a fan. I’m a member of the Ian Gay fan club though, think he’s great - Dave Fevs doesn’t, because he gets fed information that he wanted.

2 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

So you acknowledge that “performances  and results have picked up”…and then on the basis of ONE game today you declare those performances to be “a flash in the pan”.

And then you cite today’s performance as “what we have to look forward to next season”.

So multiple recent games of improvement count for nothing - but one game is enough to complete dismiss any progress and predict how next season will pan out?

Seen enough to know today wasn’t a one off. What have happened over the last few games is the exception rather than the norm.

As I said before, if you are happy with what you see then good luck to you. Just staying where I am at with it.

Just now, Nescot said:

Posted on here previously, got banned. Re sign up now and (not nearly as much as people say) and give my opinion, also occasionally on the POD. no connection, just a fan. I’m a member of the Ian Gay fan club though, think he’s great - Dave Fevs doesn’t, because he gets fed information that he wanted.

Why does the ban not surprise me?

1 minute ago, Nescot said:

Ian gay is a 🛎️ so not surprised you’re a fan

• Like 1

1 minute ago, formerly known as ivan said:

Seen enough to know today wasn’t a one off. What have happened over the last few games is the exception rather than the norm.

As I said before, if you are happy with what you see then good luck to you. Just staying where I am at with it.

Why does the ban not surprise me?

Just say it how it is mate, on here, pod, real life.

Just now, stokes7 said:

Ian gay is a 🛎️ so not surprised you’re a fan

Why is he? Because he gives his opinion? Think a lot of people who moan about him it says more about you than anything else.

Just say it how it is mate, on here, pod, real life.

Why is he? Because he gives his opinion? Think a lot of people who moan about him it says more about you than anything else.

Gives his opinion, he’s an idiot and he throws his toys out the pram if you confront his bull

Just now, stokes7 said:

Gives his opinion, he’s an idiot and he throws his toys out the pram if you confront his bull

I’ve challenged him on the pod never had an issue with him. People don’t like him because he says it how he sees it, which I think is a positive 

8 minutes ago, stokes7 said:

How could someone say they were you a couple of weeks ago when you only joined Thursday hmmm 😂😂

Keep up, he was on holiday so couldnt get on here.

That bloody World Wide Web and its misleading name.

6 minutes ago, Nescot said:

@Moderator - Unless I’ve understood the terms of the forum incorrectly then banned users aren’t allowed to sign up under a new ID (as has happened here as the signup was on Thursday, conveniently the day after @Ian M barred a couple of his other IDs.

I believe Lezzie here had just admitted to a breach of forum rules and in order to keep this account active must provide you with his prior accounts so you can check his reason for bans and determine if he is allowed to post.

Rules. Just like understanding formations, they’re bastards.

• Like 1

Just now, Silvio Dante said:

Keep up, he was on holiday so couldnt get on here.

That bloody World Wide Web and its misleading name.

@Moderator - Unless I’ve understood the terms of the forum incorrectly then banned users aren’t allowed to sign up under a new ID (as has happened here as the signup was on Thursday, conveniently the day after @Ian M barred a couple of his other IDs.

I believe Lezzie here had just admitted to a breach of forum rules and in order to keep this account active must provide you with his prior accounts so you can check his reason for bans and determine if he is allowed to post.

Rules. Just like understanding formations, they’re bastards.

Don’t bother me. 🤷🏻

4 minutes ago, Nescot said:

I’ve challenged him on the pod never had an issue with him. People don’t like him because he says it how he sees it, which I think is a positive 

That is total crap he doesn’t like being challenged, and I actually remember a pod the other week you were on, what a melt you are

1 minute ago, stokes7 said:

That is total crap he doesn’t like being challenged, and I actually remember a pod the other week you were on, what a melt you are

So, confirming he is Lezz….and he has my DM on twitter, so over to you now, Lezz.

Edited by Davefevs

3 minutes ago, stokes7 said:

Why does he upset you so much why are you sensitive. 

I like people who say it as it is - and if you think someone is talking shit then say it, that’s why I think he is good value.

I did and he didn’t like it, hence I said he doesn’t like being challenged 

5 hours ago, reddogkev said:

I know you're a genuine City fan, but for me what you've said is strange, as the pull to watch your club is usually stronger than not enjoying the odd game here or there and blaming it on the gaffer's style of play.

It is crap sometimes, perhaps like today, I didn't go.  But the Blackburn and Leicester games were fantastic, enjoyed them both.

I bet you ten grand you'll be back to watch games next season! 

He won't if you bet him ten grand.