IGNORED

Wasn’t worth it, good luck for the future…

Just now, GrahamC said:

Fair enough.

How often are you going to post saying this?

I didn’t want Pearson sacked & definitely don’t think Manning is the second coming, but he certainly deserves a summer to bring in a couple of his own players.

He can bring in any players he likes, it’s his brand on football I can’t get behind.

People around me said the Blackburn game wasn’t great, they just made mistakes that lead to goals.

• Like 5
  • Flames 4

11 minutes ago, formerly known as ivan said:

After not having attended a game since Swansea for my own sanity, performances and results have picked up. Some on here and social media believing Manning is in fact the second coming. So against my best judgement, I decided to have another look myself.

Wow, that was dire! It confirmed everything we already knew. This new and improved Manningball was a flash in the pan. That my friends is the football you have to look forward to next season, which will come as no surprise to many.

Good luck all for next season. I shall look forward to a return to the gate in a year or two.

No one has said that

• Like 10

7 minutes ago, formerly known as ivan said:

I don’t get why people don’t like it when someone expresses an opinion on a forum?

I guess you weren’t at AG when City put 5 past Blackburn?  Whilst BR were crap City took advantage and played some great stuff.

Today was entirely different. The Terries defended well and City huffed and puffed and just couldn’t break them down - it happens.

Edited by Robbored
  • Like 4
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, Robbored said:

I guess you weren’t at AG when City put 5 past Blackburn?  Whilst BR were crap City took advantage and played some great stuff.

Today was entirely different. The Terries defended well and City huffed and puffed and just couldn’t break them down - it happens.

No I wasn’t, so can’t comment on the game myself. However, as I said, people around me said Wednesday wasn’t great performance wise. We took advantage of a poor performance but didn’t play Blackburn off the pitch as the score line suggested.

They were complimentary of the Leicester performance, but then everyone seems to be beating Leicester.

• Confused 3
  • Hmmm 1

3 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Damn them all..

IMG_2855.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 14
  • Sad 1

This is nothing to do with the players.

It's the tactics that they are told to play. The "BACKWARDS AND SIDEWAYS" style of play is pathetic. 

I don't like to see us lose but I want City to at least have a go at the other side. When our goalkeeper gets more passes than our attackers, it means that our tactics are negative and will never be the way to make progress and win matches. And don't forget that we were not playing against a Real Madrid, Man City or Liverpool. This was one of the teams that are destined for relegation.

So this match has confirmed that while Manning is still here, BCFC can stick their season ticket where a monkey stores his nuts. After early sixty years of season ticket, I've had enough.

• Like 11
  • Flames 5

13 minutes ago, Galley is our king said:

You joined Thursday evening and this is your 5th post.

Have a little more respect for other posters view's!

Sick to death of idiots joining just to take the piss, it's something the mods must do something about, and quickly!!!

So true,I blended in first before I started talking absolute nonsense,the youth these days just pile straight in 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Galley is our king said:

You joined Thursday evening and this is your 5th post.

Have a little more respect for other posters view's!

Sick to death of idiots joining just to take the piss, it's something the mods must do something about, and quickly!!!

It’s the same person, every time😂

• Like 2

Not sure what to make of city at the moment really. I was there to savour the 5-0 victory, which let’s not lie - was excellent. Yet today I was offered a game for my local amateur side. I went and played instead, and have to say I enjoyed it more than I would’ve done going to AG. 

Probably says a lot that the 5-0 win wasn’t enough to motivate me to come watch today, and find something else to do. 

• Like 1

Certainly wasnt in the plan, or promise, for us to still be chasing having more points than we ended last season on, with 3 games to go.  

Comments made in October from Tinnion, JL & Marshall age worse and worse by the day. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

31 minutes ago, Nescot said:

Look at me Look at me.

Another Bristol Sport poster. The MODs should stop this as this forum will soon become a joke. Been some good posters on here over the years but this will ruin the forum if not acted on.

• Like 3
  • Flames 1
  • Facepalm 2

• Admin
40 minutes ago, formerly known as ivan said:

After not having attended a game since Swansea for my own sanity, performances and results have picked up. Some on here and social media believing Manning is in fact the second coming. So against my best judgement, I decided to have another look myself.

Wow, that was dire! It confirmed everything we already knew. This new and improved Manningball was a flash in the pan. That my friends is the football you have to look forward to next season, which will come as no surprise to many.

Good luck all for next season. I shall look forward to a return to the gate in a year or two.

Why so dramatic? 

Nobody cares if you are here next season or not.. But hey everyone look at me 

4 minutes ago, fisherrich said:

Another Bristol Sport poster. The MODs should stop this as this forum will soon become a joke. Been some good posters on here over the years but this will ruin the forum if not acted on.

What are you saying? 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, formerly known as ivan said:

Bye then.

• Like 6
  • Confused 1

27 minutes ago, formerly known as ivan said:

No I wasn’t, so can’t comment on the game myself. However, as I said, people around me said Wednesday wasn’t great performance wise. We took advantage of a poor performance but didn’t play Blackburn off the pitch as the score line suggested.

They were complimentary of the Leicester performance, but then everyone seems to be beating Leicester.

“Everyone seems to be beating Leicester”

The team on 88 points 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1