IGNORED

Wasn’t worth it, good luck for the future…

15 hours ago, Davefevs said:

@Nescot I can’t see your posts only the quotes, but if you want to know the truth, DM me, on here or on twitter (Fevs Football, or Davefevs), and I’ll happily tell you.

Open offer.

Over to you now.

For info he did DM me, and if he now wasn’t banned he could reply that what he posted had no basis of fact whatsoever.  Maybe he’ll correct the record the next time he registers an account. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, AshtonGreat said:

I could've sworn we won 5-0 a few days ago...

Ah so because we won a game which didn't really mean anything to us, I should be rushing to commit to spend another 1800? In the hope that maybe next season we'll win another meaningless game 5 nil. 

• Like 5
  • Flames 1
  • Facepalm 3

5 hours ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

Ah so because we won a game which didn't really mean anything to us, I should be rushing to commit to spend another 1800? In the hope that maybe next season we'll win another meaningless game 5 nil. 

You are forever quoting how much you spend and every time it's more than the last and it's now up to £1800.  Are you going into the Gents at Ashton Gate to powder your nose?

Damn that inflation. 

Damn that 5-0

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 2

1 hour ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

You are forever quoting how much you spend and every time it's more than the last and it's now up to £1800.  Are you going into the Gents at Ashton Gate to powder your nose?

Damn that inflation. 

Damn that 5-0

He has explained how he comes to that figure. 

Whatever the figure is, it ain't cheap. 

How about responding to his general point, rather than semantics?

Edited by Superjack
  • Like 10

5 hours ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

Damn that inflation. 

Damn that 5-0

Very basic simple maths.

700 tickets

Fuel 15ish per game = 400

Beer and food 30ish a game = 700

700+400+700 = 1800

I did explain this in my previous post.

What a very strange and bizarre accusation which is completely uncalled for.

• Like 4
  • Facepalm 1

6 hours ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

Very basic simple maths.

700 tickets

Fuel 15ish per game = 400

Beer and food 30ish a game = 700

700+400+700 = 1800

I did explain this in my previous post.

What a very strange and bizarre accusation which is completely uncalled for.

Yes you are forced to buy beer and food.

• Facepalm 8

18 minutes ago, Super said:

Yes you are forced to buy beer and food.

No beer, no food, certainly not much on the entertainment front… all he needs is a seat next to you and he’s got the lot.

• Like 2
  • Haha 14
  • Flames 1

12 minutes ago, Steve Watts said:

To be fair I was thinking £30 might not be enough to get you through 90 minutes of Manningball!

If Pearson takes over at Plymouth he can enjoy the pasties.

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

11 minutes ago, Steve Watts said:

To be fair I was thinking £30 might not be enough to get you through 90 minutes of Manningball!

You need at least 3 pints preferably more before the game to endure it. Unfortunately due to young un having a game in the morning I only had time for 1 pre match = torture! 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, mattjb said:

You need at least 3 pints preferably more before the game to endure it. Unfortunately due to young un having a game in the morning I only had time for 1 pre match = torture! 

I have noticed more people going down on the half hour mark some don't even come back!😂

• Like 2

Just now, W-S-M Seagull said:

If you go back to my original post I did point out that beer and food isn't a necessary spend however it is how I like to consume a match day.

So unsure why you've made this post. 

Fair enough i missed that.

On 13/04/2024 at 18:27, phantom said:

I thought you were leaving? 

Cancel culture at its best

Somebody makes a post that you don't like. Rather than posting a counter opinion or just agreeing to disagree and ignore the post it is necessary to hound said poster out of the forum.

Surely this is against the purpose of a forum. A place where you exchange views. For me rather than trying to force a poster to leave the forum, people who cannot accept a view that is different from theirs should leave.

• Like 1
  • Flames 4

On 13/04/2024 at 18:01, formerly known as ivan said:

No I wasn’t, so can’t comment on the game myself. However, as I said, people around me said Wednesday wasn’t great performance wise. We took advantage of a poor performance but didn’t play Blackburn off the pitch as the score line suggested.

They were complimentary of the Leicester performance, but then everyone seems to be beating Leicester.

i was there Wednesday and did not think we were great , 

• Like 2
  • Hmmm 1

3 hours ago, Clutton Caveman said:

Somebody makes a post that you don't like. Rather than posting a counter opinion or just agreeing to disagree and ignore the post it is necessary to hound said poster out of the forum.

Surely this is against the purpose of a forum. A place where you exchange views. For me rather than trying to force a poster to leave the forum, people who cannot accept a view that is different from theirs should leave.

just waiting for the day i get one of those, why cant people still interact on here ,its not as though they dont want to be a city supporter,more that the club are doing everything they can to turn you against it.

and as for enjoying a pasty at plymouth, i tried forest  green, they were quite nice,exeter next on the list so i might aswell try one at plymouth too,  first off tho i got better things to do with my time and money, rather than give it to the lansdowns

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Clutton Caveman said:

I’m glad we have the same view of a forum. It seems many believe that you can only sing praise and worship the club. No other opinions are allowed.

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, redsquirrel said:

just waiting for the day i get one of those, why cant people still interact on here ,its not as though they dont want to be a city supporter,more that the club are doing everything they can to turn you against it.

and as for enjoying a pasty at plymouth, i tried forest  green, they were quite nice,exeter next on the list so i might aswell try one at plymouth too,  first off tho i got better things to do with my time and money, rather than give it to the lansdowns

I’ve been to watch Brislington play a few times this season and I’ve enjoyed it more than being at the gate. I will be investing more time and money into local clubs next season.

• Like 1

On 14/04/2024 at 14:35, Davefevs said:

For info he did DM me, and if he now wasn’t banned he could reply that what he posted had no basis of fact whatsoever.  Maybe he’ll correct the record the next time he registers an account. 🤷🏻‍♂️

The MODs should be sorting these Bristol Sport accounts out/banning them as the forum is just another manipulator for these arseholes.

22 minutes ago, fisherrich said:

The MODs should be sorting these Bristol Sport accounts out/banning them as the forum is just another manipulator for these arseholes.

I don’t think in this case it’s a Bristol Sport bot (they seem to have gone now). Just an absolute oddball 

• Like 2
  • Flames 1

37 minutes ago, fisherrich said:

Yeah, he’s not Bristol Sport.  Just someone who from his early days on here as Londoner, then Lezz, had no idea that it’s possible for someone else to have a different opinion, and then used to “set upon” posters who disagreed with him.  In recent times, he’s just created accounts to shit-stir.  Shame, as some of his football opinions are ok.