IGNORED

London Under Attack?

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Makes you think of the after effects, If this is al-quadia(sp) which we are not sure, then this may cause tension between religions which is want the terrosrists want: as much disruption in london as possible

IF it is terrosism, which clearly it is

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you our first liberal blaming everyone but the bombers.

Why would I be a liberal? I didn't excuse the bombers at all! How could I? It's a disgusting way to behave but they are as manipulated as we are about to be..

If you think it's some kind of joke then please RESEARCH 9/11 and the american justice/media and political system since that day.. I have and it's a very scary story that has nothing to do with fundamentalist muslims...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/4659933.stm

Way to go Tony... It's like a script!

Sorry to talk about politics when there are people suffering in London, I don't condone the attacks at all but all I'm saying is make an informed judgement of what has happened and why and not just swallow the mainstream media view of things...

I'm sure it is a terrorist attack but ask yourself why they are attacking us and don't forget that one mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter...

Makes you think of the after effects, If this is al-quadia(sp) which we are not sure, then this may cause tension between religions which is want the terrosrists want: as much disruption in london as possible

There is already religious tension in this country, but nobody says anything in public in fear of getting attacked or prisoned for racial slurs. I expect the BNP to get more support after this (if Al-Queda are confirmed to have done this, all i have heard so far is that a group linked to them have claimed to have done it)

Guest WillsbridgeRed
Why would I be a liberal?  I didn't excuse the bombers at all!  How could I?  It's a disgusting way to behave but they are as manipulated as we are about to be..

If you think it's some kind of joke then please RESEARCH 9/11 and the american justice/media and political system since that day..  I have and it's a very scary story that has nothing to do with fundamentalist muslims...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/4659933.stm

Way to go Tony... It's like a script!

Sorry to talk about politics when there are people suffering in London, I don't condone the attacks at all but all I'm saying is make an informed judgement of what has happened and why and not just swallow the mainstream media view of things...

I'm sure it is a terrorist attack but ask yourself why they are attacking us and don't forget that one mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter...

This isn't the thread for it pal, although I'm more than happy to have an indepth debate about it on the non-footy forum (Yes this is a non footy event, but of major importance and should be left on the main forum)

RESEARCH buddy, RESEARCH.. Problem, Reaction, Solution... Oldest trick in the book...

Yeh research fine, can you please point me in the direction of your research that leads you to belive our own goverment would deliberatly allow terrible events like this to happen?

Guest DrFaustus
Don't belive Sky News mate..  Rupert Murdoch has his own agenda...  If it was terrorists then they were most likely 'allowed' to do it by our own government..

How cynical. Do you really imagine that our government would allow people to be murdered to protect their own egos?

The fanatics who carry out these atrocities and their apologisits, will no doubt see some moral victory for their 'cause'. Much the same as the IRA/INLA/UDA/UFF in previous decades, they are nothing but murdering cowards. I hope they rot in hell.

Don't belive Sky News mate..  Rupert Murdoch has his own agenda...  If it was terrorists then they were most likely 'allowed' to do it by our own government..

you're an idiot mate. don't forget to take your medication tomorrow.

There is already religious tension in this country, but nobody says anything in public in fear of getting attacked or prisoned for racial slurs. I expect the BNP to get more support after this (if Al-Queda are confirmed to have done this, all i have heard so far is that a group linked to them have claimed to have done it)

If you or anyone else is interested this is a translation from the statment on there website:

The Secret Organization Group of Al-Qa'idah of Jihad

Organization in Europe (Jama'at al-Tanzim al-Sirri, Tanzim

Qa'idat al-Jihad fi Urupa)

In the name of God, the Merciful, the Compassionate, may

peace be upon the cheerful one and the dauntless fighter,

Prophet Muhammad, God's peace be upon him.

O nation of Islam and nation of Arabism: Rejoice for it is

time to take revenge from the British Zionist Crusader

government in retaliation for the massacres Britain is

committing in Iraq and Afghanistan.

The heroic mujahidin have carried out a blessed raid in

London. Britain is now burning with fear, terror and panic

in its northern, southern, eastern and western quarters.

We have repeatedly warned the British government and people.

We have fulfilled our promise and carried out our blessed

military raid in Britain after our mujahidin exerted

strenuous efforts over a long period of time to ensure the

success of the raid.

We continue to warn the governments of Denmark and Italy and

all the Crusader governments that they will be punished in

the same way if they do not withdraw their troops from Iraq

and Afghanistan. He who warns is excused.

God says: " (O ye who believe!) If ye will aid (the cause

of) Allah, He will aid you, and plant your feet firmly."

I'm disappointed that Blair is coming back to London.

I truely understand the desire to be close to events. However, I suspect it is likely this was timed to coincide with G8. Do not let the buggers win Tony. Get back up there and sort out African debt, trade etc!

This feels to much like they are winning, by disrupting the G8.

I'm disappointed that Blair is coming back to London.

I truely understand the desire to be close to events. However, I suspect it is likely this was timed to coincide with G8. Do not let the buggers win Tony. Get back up there and sort out African debt, trade etc!

This feels to much like they are winning, by disrupting the G8.

He has to come back. His capital City needs him. Would be weak of him not to go. He will return this evening.

If this is al-qaeda, then they're obviously a bit short on ideas.

Although this has been horrific, it does not compare with 9/11 and the Twin Towers attack. Compared with the scale of the 9/11 plots, this series of attacks is low key and disorganised.

Unless al-qaeda think it is a global triumph to cause traffic disruption?

It doesn't help at the moment speculating about who did what. I'm sure we will know in due course. For the time being it's about dealing with the crisis we have as effectively as possible.

If you or anyone else is interested this is a translation from the statment on there website:

The Secret Organization Group of Al-Qa'idah of Jihad

Organization in Europe (Jama'at al-Tanzim al-Sirri, Tanzim

Qa'idat al-Jihad fi Urupa)

In the name of God, the Merciful, the Compassionate, may

peace be upon the cheerful one and the dauntless fighter,

Prophet Muhammad, God's peace be upon him.

O nation of Islam and nation of Arabism: Rejoice for it is

time to take revenge from the British Zionist Crusader

government in retaliation for the massacres Britain is

committing in Iraq and Afghanistan.

The heroic mujahidin have carried out a blessed raid in

London. Britain is now burning with fear, terror and panic

in its northern, southern, eastern and western quarters.

We have repeatedly warned the British government and people.

We have fulfilled our promise and carried out our blessed

military raid in Britain after our mujahidin exerted

strenuous efforts over a long period of  time to ensure the

success of the raid.

We continue to warn the governments of Denmark and Italy and

all the Crusader governments that they will be punished in

the same way if they do not withdraw their troops from Iraq

and Afghanistan. He who warns is excused.

God says: " (O ye who believe!) If ye will aid (the cause

of) Allah, He will aid you, and plant your feet  firmly."

Cheers for that mate.

You beat me to it mate.

Ah well, out come the PC brigade.

I don't get it? What's PC about thinking the people who have supported Israel for 50 years, sold weapons to almost every dictator on the planet if they haven't set them up themselves and continued to keep the 3rd world exactly where it is are capable of manipulating thier own population in such a way?

What's your 'un-PC' solution.. Let's get the Arabs?! Let's attack the muslims!

For the third time, I AM NOT condoning any violence against civilians AT ALL, I'm just saying think about it before just swallowing the 'Terrorist/Evil Doers' rant that will come out of the TV for the next month.. In the Middle East they think WE are the Evil Doers and from their point of view their right...

absolute cowardly, where do they get the idea that allah wants them to kill everyone

Because they are morons who have twisted islam to fit their political views... Which is exactly what I am asking people not to do when we are fed stuff from our media...

Al Qaeda are fed it from their Imam's etc. so I'm asking that we don't do the same thing...

And for this I get called a pr1k..

Guest WillsbridgeRed
I don't get it?  What's PC about thinking the people who have supported Israel for 50 years, sold weapons to almost every dictator on the planet if they haven't set them up themselves and continued to keep the 3rd world exactly where it is are capable of manipulating thier own population in such a way?

What's your 'un-PC' solution.. Let's get the Arabs?! Let's attack the muslims!

For the third time, I AM NOT condoning any violence against civilians AT ALL, I'm just saying think about it before just swallowing the 'Terrorist/Evil Doers' rant that will come out of the TV for the next month..  In the Middle East they think WE are the Evil Doers and from their point of view their right...

They also think it's ok to stone women to death

I know who's point of view I would agree with, and it's not theirs!

That may be right, but can I respectively suggest the time for that debate is not on this day.

It is entirely justified for example to examine the route causes of the 'troubles' in Northern Ireland, to examine the history and and come to balanced decisions as to what could have been done, and to understand the causes of terrorism. But not the same day as the Birmingham bombing.

This isn't the thread for it pal, although I'm more than happy to have an indepth debate about it on the non-footy forum (Yes this is a non footy event, but of major importance and should be left on the main forum)

So is this the thread for it or not? IMO what I am trying to say is of major importance...

That may be right, but can I respectively suggest the time for that debate is not on this day.

It is entirely justified for example to examine the route causes of the 'troubles' in Northern Ireland, to examine the history and and come to balanced decisions as to what could have been done, and to understand the causes of terrorism. But not the same day as the Birmingham bombing.

Thank you for the polite reply Exile and I'll agree with you. Apologies for my typing tirade but it is simply my reaction to people who just trot out the 'terrorists are after us' nonsense... i.e Sky News and few people on this forum...

Apologies again and I'll not say another word until it's on the non-footy forum in a few days..

Archived