IGNORED

London Under Attack?

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Agree with you entirely.  Top post.  As you say, it does enable you to put insignificant things into some sort of perspective.  I can't imagine how horrific it must be for those people directly affected by it - I'm sure even now the Soho experience is something that continues to have an impact on your life.

I am very optimistic that, at least among people who understand, communities will unite because that's what grief does.  I really hope that it doesn't increase racial tension (and it shouldn't) because people of all races and religions will have equally been affected and horrified by today's sad events.

It certainly hit home when I heard the news.

To be honest my experiences just make the news a little easier to comprehend, but in no way does it make it easier to swallow.

It is horrible that we are all so helpless stuck behind our desks and home computers, the over riding desire I am sure for us all and not just me is to help.

We are in one respect extremely fortunate that we have brilliant emergency services at hand risking their lives to save people like you and I.

A massive thankyou to those people must be ensured.

Guest MaloneFM

Oh and tell any Muslim ambulance driver, police, doctors and firefighters who still in central London still trying to save lives your idiot views.

You are bound to get a listening ear.

Guest MaloneFM

To be honest my experiences just make the news a little easier to comprehend, but in no way does it make it easier to swallow.

It is horrible that we are all so helpless stuck behind our desks and home computers, the over riding desire I am sure for us all and not just me is to help.

We are in one respect extremely fortunate that we have  brilliant emergency services at hand risking their lives to save people like you and I.

Once again ladies and gentlemen a round of applause for the Wolf... chant6ez.gif

Oh and tell any Muslim ambulance driver, police, doctors and firefighters who still in central London still trying to save lives your idiot views.

You are bound to get a listening ear.

which is why i said that I do not agree with all of East_Dundry_red's views

We are in one respect extremely fortunate that we have  brilliant emergency services at hand risking their lives to save people like you and I.

Yep cant argue with any of that chant6ez.gif

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Oh dear, I sense the thread is about to turn into one of far right rantings and sarcastic comments.

It;s certainly been an interesting day, from the "power surges" to the sad realisation that the cause of so much death and misery was caused by people.

Expect tommorows tabloids to whip up a revengefull nation, and I'm sure innocent muslims will be subject to attacks this weekend.

Oh dear, I sense the thread is about to turn into one of far right rantings and sarcastic comments.

It;s certainly been an interesting day, from the "power surges" to the sad realisation that the cause of so much death and misery was caused by people.

Expect tommorows tabloids to whip up a revengefull nation, and I'm sure innocent muslims will be subject to attacks this weekend.

this is exactly what the terrorists want, lets worry about who done it after the mess has been cleared and the mass's of people are returning home from hospital.

Christ, get your tongue out of his arse.

Between Malone telling everybody what is allowed and your smarmy crawling, we are losing sight of a very good thread where everybody's views at THIS time are relevant.

If EDR's way of dealing with this is anger towards the people who have done this, fine!  If he feels this is the time and the place, fine!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4660411.stm

Well DUH doh.gifdoh.gifdoh.gifdoh.gif Talk about state the obvious.

I said it earlier, there will be a rise in BNP support after today....

No it's the PERFECT time and place.

You all think that I'm racist which is not true. Ive only got hate for the muslims that hate the western world not all muslims. I have muslim friends who belive that those that hate the western world should not be aloowed to live here.

don't start on me saying I'm a racist. i have friends of all religons, race, colour, nationality EVERYTHING. You lot are too PC to let people say what everyone is thinking.

Muslims hated america not 'the west'........ until tony blair decided to lick george bush's ass! now they hate the uk aswell for interfering, so tony blair is partly to blame!

Christ, get your tongue out of his arse.

Between Malone telling everybody what is allowed and your smarmy crawling, we are losing sight of a very good thread where everybody's views at THIS time are relevant.

If EDR's way of dealing with this is anger towards the people who have done this, fine!  If he feels this is the time and the place, fine!

handbags.gif Well pardon me for breathing! If you bothered to read the thread from page 1 you will see that i was more than happy to put my two pence worth in, but I'm afraid crawling or whatever its better than having a mass debate about this right now, hence calming things down a little. I agree with Malone so what, its the wrong time and most certainly is the wrong place "City Talk Only" i belive this forum is for??

I have muslim friends who belive that those that hate the western world should not be aloowed to live here.

You lot are too PC to let people say what everyone is thinking.

Those who hate the western world should not live here?

It seems that some people hate "western" values of accountable democracy. Which western nations do you know who advise shooting those with a militant islamic persuasion? I think advocating mass murders of people (however objectionable) suggests you're not actually all that friendly towards western values yourself?

Also, whatever I am, I'm not PC. You're of course entitled to your views and I understand them to a point. After all, we're all very angry. Let's just think of the people caught up today in all this mindless violence, who are suffering. We can argue about the politics of it all later.

As a mark of respect for those who have died, are injured, or coming to terms with the reality of the disaster can we please keep ill-advised comments likely to incite racial/religious sentiment to a minimum?  It doesn't serve anyone.

Another sensible post . chant6ez.gif

A CALL TO THE MODERATORS TO CLOSE THIS THREAD BEFORE IT DISSOLVES INTO NONSENSE.

REST IN PEACE TO ALL THOSE WHO LOST THERE LIVES TODAY AND HOPE AND THOUGHTS TO THOSE INJURED OR DIRECTLY TOUCHED BY THE EVENTS IN LONDON TODAY.

A BIG THANKYOU TO THOSE WHO CARRY ON HELPING INTO THE NIGHT TO HELP INNOCENT PEOPLE LIKE YOU & I....................

A CALL TO THE MODERATORS TO CLOSE THIS THREAD BEFORE IT DISSOLVES INTO NONSENSE.

REST IN PEACE TO ALL THOSE WHO LOST THERE LIVES TODAY AND HOPE AND THOUGHTS TO THOSE INJURED OR DIRECTLY TOUCHED BY THE EVENTS IN LONDON TODAY.

A BIG THANKYOU TO THOSE WHO CARRY ON HELPING INTO THE NIGHT TO HELP INNOCENT PEOPLE LIKE YOU & I....................

Fair play but..

The best way we can remember these people is to bring to justice the scum responsible for murdering them!

Guest MaloneFM
Fair play but..

The best way we can remember these people is to bring to justice the scum responsible for murdering them!

Jesus Evo give it a rest for a bit....

I have been on workexperience for a week and a half but i finished yesterday, i would have been on the circle line and probably been on one of the trains that have been hit at the time. My Dad was also working at home today instead of in London, very lucky!

This country is run by politically correct toff and plutocrat idiots. What other country would have no border controls when threats have been made against it by the likes of Al Queda? It is estimated that there are 500,000 illegal immigrants in this country that the twerps that are our government know nothing about !!!!! A proportion of those illegal immigrants could be Al Queda, murderers, paedos etc and the twerps that are the British government let them roam free.

The toff idiots that are the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) and their royalist Gestapo Police lackeys delight in persecuting ordinary Englishmen for minor offences and speeding while real crooks and dangerous terrorists roam free.

The Police persecution that the BCFC Walsall 10 and their families suffered at the Walsall game is still fresh in my mind. As an ordinary Englishman my opinion is that the British government stinks of corruption and general stupidity. banghead.gif

Shame on the politicians, magistrates, CPS and Police for allowing this country to become such a corrupt and very dangerous mess.

My thoughts are now with the people who have lost loved ones in those terrible bombing raids.

Blimey Mr Goblin sir, not one mention of Mr Cromwell in that post  ohmy.gif

I just feel very upset about the dangerous situation that my country is currently in. All the Police and courts seem interested in is persecuting my fellow countrymen for minor offences like speeding and petty public order violations. This country is governed by corrupt toff nosed inbred half-wits.

Gees,

Strange old day in the smoke today - never seen traffic like it when coming home, tubes still not running and the buses are vastly reduced.

I'm Bristolian and proud of it, but the London spirit from all the rescue workers, taxi drivers and the general public was fantastic when it was needed today.

RIP those who perished today sad.gif

Don't belive Sky News mate..  Rupert Murdoch has his own agenda...  If it was terrorists then they were most likely 'allowed' to do it by our own government..

You think it's a conincidence that the G8 summit is on at the same time so that Georgy & Tony can drum up more support for their illegal oil grab in Iraq..

Watch how long it take Sky News and their cronies to start talking about ID Cards and a reduction of civil liberties to prevent this kind of tragedy in the future..

Our kids are going to grow up in a surveillance state because a few terrorist masterminds are capable of attacking buses or trains or nightclubs!

Forget social justice we're going to fight terror with terror!  Ridiculous!

Very sad but also a total smokescreen...

They now expect the british public to scream 'Protect Us! and take away our freedoms!'  Which no doubt they will..  It's all manipulation and that's the really sad part...

What a load of B/S. You say a few terrorists. Let me enlighten you.

New York trade center bombed 1993

USS cole bombed

US embassey in Kenya bombed

New York trade centre destroyed 2001

Bali tourist areas bombed

Moscow theatre siege

Uk embassey in turkey bombed

Beslan schoolchildren held hostage and murdered

Madrid train bombings killing many

Whats the connection? you say its all maniupulation, well we must be bloody good at it if we can do it on a global basis. banghead.gif

For christs sake. ranting.gif

3:13pm - Respect MP George Galloway says: "We argued, as did the security services in this country, that the attacks on Afghanistan and Iraq would increase the threat of terrorist attack in Britain. Tragically Londoners have now paid the price of the Government ignoring such warnings."

He couln't even wait to get his I Told You So's out.

Proper opportunist ****, IMO

Archived