IGNORED

Lee Tomlin (Merged)

Ian M

7 minutes ago, nickolas said:

Next thing we'll find out we cant sign him cos hes from some foreign land and we cant get a work permit! :blink:

Well it will need to be run past the Brexiters naturalisation committee just to make sure his ancestry fits the new criteria. They`ll do that just as soon as they`ve finished making 23rd June a national holiday - Farage Day it`s to be called I believe.

6 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Well it will need to be run past the Brexiters naturalisation committee just to make sure his ancestry fits the new criteria. They`ll do that just as soon as they`ve finished making 23rd June a national holiday - Farage Day it`s to be called I believe.

Otherwise known as The Day of the T-wat

Might be a negative losing kodjia to ACON for a period this season, but with brexit, getting those international appearances will dramatically enhance his ability to get a visa.

certainly going to need a couple of strikers in me thinks. One to partner kodjia and one to take kodjias place whilst he's on international duty.

for me, fletcher and one other

9 minutes ago, ciderbeans said:

Might be a negative losing kodjia to ACON for a period this season, but with brexit, getting those international appearances will dramatically enhance his ability to get a visa.

certainly going to need a couple of strikers in me thinks. One to partner kodjia and one to take kodjias place whilst he's on international duty.

for me, fletcher and one other

Has Odemwingie gone anywhere ?

Archived