IGNORED

BT Sport looking for Bristol City Fans

Grace

Hi

I work at BT Sport. We are looking for enthusiastic and opinionated Bristol City fans who travel to games to be 'fan reporters' for our Saturday football show, BT Sport Score. The show is presented by Mark Pougatch and goes out live from 2.45-5.00pm, featuring a panel of guests including Jermaine Jenas and Robbie Savage.

We want to hear from fans throughout the day, whether that’s travelling to the game, watching the goals go in, or hearing your thoughts at full-time. It is simple to get involved, using a (free) app called Seenit, you can record your thoughts (10-30 seconds at a time) on a phone and send them directly to us. These clips will then be used on the show to help us tell stories from up and down the country as goals are scored and games are won and lost.

You can see some examples of the sort of thing we’d be looking for on our website (scroll down to the 'fans' view' section halfway down): http://sport.bt.com/premier-league-tonight-01364097480603

Any fans interested in getting involved? Thanks, Grace

Done thanks @Septic Peg.

Sounds like a good idea, if done well. I can see it turning into a national tv version of Twentypence if they aren't careful, anyone else read the thread and instantly picture the Gashead who does his YouTube match reports :blink:

3 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

And free tickets and hospitality mate, don`t sell yourself too cheap.

Mind you, the chance to dish out some abuse to Robbie Savage live on air is a great attraction in itself!

You get free tickets and hospitality on top of a salary count me in

3 hours ago, Grace said:

Hi

I work at BT Sport. We are looking for enthusiastic and opinionated Bristol City fans who travel to games to be 'fan reporters' for our Saturday football show, BT Sport Score. The show is presented by Mark Pougatch and goes out live from 2.45-5.00pm, featuring a panel of guests including Jermaine Jenas and Robbie Savage.

We want to hear from fans throughout the day, whether that’s travelling to the game, watching the goals go in, or hearing your thoughts at full-time. It is simple to get involved, using a (free) app called Seenit, you can record your thoughts (10-30 seconds at a time) on a phone and send them directly to us. These clips will then be used on the show to help us tell stories from up and down the country as goals are scored and games are won and lost.

You can see some examples of the sort of thing we’d be looking for on our website (scroll down to the 'fans' view' section halfway down): http://sport.bt.com/premier-league-tonight-01364097480603

Opinionated fans on OTIB? Nah, you`ve got the wrong place.....!

3 hours ago, Grace said:

Hi

were you a goalkeeper?

On 15/07/2017 at 16:07, Posset red said:

How much is the pay ? May be interested but only if it is in the 20,000s 

This is broadcasting on the cheap... citizen broadcasting almost.

They aren't paying anything.

12 minutes ago, RumRed said:

Not so sure your username is the best to use when chatting up the ladies tbh.

Do you think she doesn't like Tomlin? 

The usernames a joke Grace, now if you are single I'd appreciate an up to date picture of your mum, just so I know what I'm getting myself into. If all is well then we'll go out for a few Haze's, a walk down the water front and stop by in HFC down Hotwells. I'll pay don't worry.

If that goes well I'll download the app. 

5 hours ago, Grace said:

Sadly we aren't able to offer a financial incentive, just the chance to appear on telly! If anyone is interested in hearing a bit more about it, let me know. Thanks!

I've been on the tv several times before Grace, both ITV and the BBC. No big deal imv.

Archived