IGNORED

ALL Rumours for January Transfer window (Merged)

fly in the air

8 minutes ago, grifty said:

Apart from the other 4 we brought in last week?

I appreciate people want a striker, but the issue with the club was we didn't sign anyone/left it too late in the summer. We got 4 championship standard players in a week before the deadline closes and people are complaining.

Club cannot do right?

Yes 4 brought in great but the one position most have been crying out for all season is not one of them.

Would be very surprised if this happens now.

Let's hope this is the one non signing that doesn't bite us in the arse in the next 3 months.

It's ok folks. If we don't sign a striker tonight Baldy Davitt has opened a Butcher's shop in North Street. Not under contract since released by Barnstoneworth United. I'm sure he can be persuaded to turn out for us. Devastating striker on his day. Brilliant header of a ball. Be a bit sensitive when talking to him of his past glories as he now wears a syrup. 

2 minutes ago, Alessandro said:

I hope I'm wrong, but normally if a deal is close to being done, there are usually whispers about 'players making their way to Bristol' or stories from the training ground about medicals etc....

It's all very quiet....

Is there? With who?

5 minutes ago, Alessandro said:

I hope I'm wrong, but normally if a deal is close to being done, there are usually whispers about 'players making their way to Bristol' or stories from the training ground about medicals etc....

It's all very quiet....

To be fair the late deals we did in the summer were only rumoured just before they were announced. Going back to Baker and Moore they were kept quite quiet.

16 minutes ago, Welcome To The Jungle said:

Could someone who is not ITK pretend to be ITK for the next 4 hours to keep me entertained?

Following their recent cup success, City have had a bid accepted for the entire Bristol Manor Farm squad. Unfortunately, they don't think City is  a big club, they don't want to move so far, and the salaries may be a problem

1 minute ago, Red Army 87 said:

To be fair the late deals we did in Jan were only rumoured just before they were announced. Going back to Baker and Moore they were kept quite quiet.

Really? Fair enough. My memory was of talk of Baker on the M5 to Bristol for a medical and Leeds fans on twitter hoping to scupper the Moore deal before it was announced! 

2 minutes ago, Ashtonwurzel said:

Please no. But a maybe as we must be down to number 6 or 7 on the list by now.

Let's try guessing the list and see where we are...

Gayle

Gray

Kermogant

Clough

Bent

Smith

Bradshaw

Macheda?

Cummins?

I must have missed some, but that's a hell of a lot of swings and misses...

11 minutes ago, stephenkibby. said:

Yes 4 brought in great but the one position most have been crying out for all season is not one of them.

Would be very surprised if this happens now.

Let's hope this is the one non signing that doesn't bite us in the arse in the next 3 months.

The loan window reopens next week. ODonnell has cleared the way for another be it tonight or next week

1 minute ago, TheCulturalBomb said:

Just on the waterfront having a pint with Matt Smith, Tom Bradshaw, Bradley Dack, Darren Bent, Macheda, George Ferguson, Banksy, The Pope and the late Jesus Christ. We should be done by 10.30pm and we'll pop round after and sign the contracts.

Here we go. Another bloody so called ITK! You`re not making any friends you know.:thumbsup:

4 minutes ago, TheCulturalBomb said:

Just on the waterfront having a pint with Matt Smith, Tom Bradshaw, Bradley Dack, Darren Bent, Macheda, George Ferguson, Banksy, The Pope and the late Jesus Christ. We should be done by 10.30pm and we'll pop round after and sign the contracts.

What position do you play? 

Archived