IGNORED

Hillsborough

Lew-T

Having watched MPs actually moved to the point of tears at PMQ and how forthright DC was about it all I'd say its an absolute cert that the home office will be investigating with a view to criminal charges.

23 years or not. If it were you that had a child that died that day and you'd just found out that he could have been saved (referring to the 3.15 cut off ) would you let it lie? I know I wouldn't.

The justice of this whole incident is only just about to begin.

I'm not entirely sure who will be brought to justice though. Hasn't the officer in charge since died? Other than him it seems to be a catalogue of errors and misfortune i.e. the radios packing in, and the insufficiency of the emergency plan (realistically, how could you plan for something like that?) that caused many of the deaths and stating that statements were altered in an inquiry is a long way from proving it in a court of law. Other than apologies and compensation, i'm not sure anyone will go to jail for what happens

<p>

The actions of police were depressingly familiar (familiar in what way????) and they discussed calling for the then Chief to resign but did not challenge it and instead let the corrupt version of events and tampered evidence remain. I run the country, i know something has been done wrong, i know someone is culpable, but i choose to do nothing about it. Maybe you're right, maybe that is not actively covering it up. But my word it is a shameful, shamful thing to carry that around with you.

With this evidence they can hopefully launch a criminal investigation.

This was mass murder.

I'm worried that with Thatcher on her death bed, they will seek to divert attention away from the subsequent cover up and highlight the failings of the Public Services on the day.

I reckon the shame of this will see her off. Even money she dies within a fortnight.

Exactly, there has been some shamefully things written in this thread and other threads in the past.

I hope some now realise that.

Will they ****,some people on here are so far up themselves it's unreal,they are right and you and your point of view are wrong, end of.They will still try and blame the fans.After listening to the details it is clear that charges need to be brought against any police officer that has been found to of changed any statements,and I couldn't care less if it's 23 years or 43 years that have passed.THE FANS WERE 100% NOT TO BLAME,get this into your thick skulls and admit you were wrong.

Anyone who has had any contact with SYP will know that even today they are one of worst force areas in the country to visit if you are a football fan along with west mid and the met.When I compere them them with the police I saw at the Bradford fire,where police went to try and rescue fans time and time agian with no regards of thier own safety,chalk and cheese comes to mind,hero's and zero's.

Thatcher was a war monger...and her biggest war during the 80's was waged against working class british people not against Argentinian people...this is the real reason behind the cover up surrounding Hillsbourough IMO not because it was football fans but because it was sub human working class scum in the government of the days eyes

Hillsborough documents released The Truth: Thatcher was advised that South Yorkshire Police were 'close to deceitful'

Thatcher knew about it all,she was involved in the whole lie. She was Prime minister at the time.

Shameful,Shameful,Shameful.

Ah the police, her own private army.

Thatcher was a war monger...and her biggest war during the 80's was waged against working class british people not against Argentinian people...this is the real reason behind the cover up surrounding Hillsbourough IMO not because it was football fans but because it was sub human working class scum in the government of the days eyes

Well said, the truth.

With this evidence they can hopefully launch a criminal investigation.

This was mass murder.

The criminality is in the steps taken to cover up the failings on the day and in those who maintained the silence for 23 years despite knowing the dispicable things that had gone on in the name of protecting those culpable on that day ....

My heart goes out to the 96 and their families my Contempt and Hatred goes out to those who knowingly allowed good people to suffer for so long...............The sun newspaper should be wiped from literary history and buried with the horrible woman that no doubt ordered the whole cover up to protect her beloved Police hierarchy..........

A heck of a lot of peeps are going to want justice of somekind over this........I hope usual deflection tactics are not brought into play to protect the real guilty

Hillsborough documents released The Truth: Thatcher was advised that South Yorkshire Police were 'close to deceitful'

Thatcher knew about it all,she was involved in the whole lie. She was Prime minister at the time.

Shameful,Shameful,Shameful.

No politician since then would have done anything different, there all short termist troffing liers, the only thing they care about is what free giveaway they can offer up just before the next election to try and win votes. Seems to work as well.

Don't mention the working class,according to some people on here they don't exist or some how get confused with the no working class(you know,have never worked,don't work,won't work).

and the scum newspaper (rag) has always been a mouthpiece for the right wing element in government and in society in general...propping up corrupt politicians and printing lies about anyone and anything they like, I hope that Murdoch and Mckenzie are held to account for the libellous story they printed the day after the tragedy and that they both get to share a cell, they deserve each other

No politician since then would have done anything different, there all short termist troffing liers, the only thing they care about is what free giveaway they can offer up just before the next election to try and win votes. Seems to work as well.

Sadly the days of good honest politicians have gone,it's now a career not a calling.

well for anybody who thinks that working class people don't exist, I'm working class (and proud of it) I've worked every day since 17...3 Years on a YTS scheme (thanks again Mrs. T) earning £35 a week, never taken a penny from the state (and proud of it) AND I EXIST!

Only unemployed once in my life,guess who was PM?.I like my father and his father and his father before him a working class man.

well for anybody who thinks that working class people don't exist, I'm working class (and proud of it) I've worked every day since 17...3 Years on a YTS scheme (thanks again Mrs. T) earning £35 a week, never taken a penny from the state (and proud of it) AND I EXIST!

If you were to go to court against someone that had never worked in there life they would be classed as working class.

If you own a house or have savings then you would be classed as middle class.

This is how it would be portrayed by the opposition (that would be getting a lawyer for free) and if you tried to argue you would basically be told to shut up.

If you were to go to court against someone that had never worked in there life they would be classed as working class.

This is how it would be portrayed by the opposition (that would be getting a lawyer for free) and if you tried to argue you would basically be told to shut up.

Sorry if I'm being a thick working class chavo but I fail to see what bearing my 'class' would have in a court of law?

Sorry if I'm being a thick working class chavo but I fail to see what bearing my 'class' would have in a court of law?

If you were going for custody of your child against some Chav you accidentally knocked up the opposition would defiantly try and portray her as working class and you as some snob.

Archived