IGNORED

Kieran Agard - Now Officially Signed (See Page 17)

Cobby

Rotherham seem desperate to get him to sign a new deal I reckon if he turns it down they will listen to offers including ours.

Agree - though his stock is pretty high... Can't work out why he'd drop down a level.

Our best bet is that Brighton start sniffing around Agard and forget Baldock.

@alidurdenBBC: Contrary to reports, it's my understanding Keiran Agard has not had any talks this week with Rotherham about signing a new deal #BristolCity

Nice to see, and a strange thing to post unless we are somehow involved, considering Agard is a player for a Yorkshire team, and Durden works the south-west...

Or he's trying to impress potential suitors...

Quite.

The lad isn't going to sit about on the sidelines if sent on, and his willingness to put in a shift even if his future may be in doubt is actually a credit to him.

Plus, Baldock running himself tired in our friendly matches hasn't stopped even our OWN fans speculating he might leave, so Agard playing shouldn't be seen as anything important.

Adomah only got pulled from matches once his request went in, which I think was a sign of the club respecting his wishes and not wishing to endanger his move, while it is clear Rotherham would like to keep Agard, so may be less predisposed to holding him back from playing, even if he's making noises/moves to leave.

From that rumour site- make of it what you will!

07 Aug 2014 08:52:50

Keiran Agard travelling to Bristol today for talks with Bristol City after RUFC and BCFC finally agreed a fee late last night. BCFC have also stated that Agard is not being brought in to replace Sam Baldock who is attracting a lot of admirers he is being brought in to play along side him.

From that rumour site- make of it what you will!

07 Aug 2014 08:52:50

Keiran Agard travelling to Bristol today for talks with Bristol City after RUFC and BCFC finally agreed a fee late last night. BCFC have also stated that Agard is not being brought in to replace Sam Baldock who is attracting a lot of admirers he is being brought in to play along side him.

What site is this? Sounds believable enough doesn't it?

What site is this? Sounds believable enough doesn't it?

Sounds very believable, apart from the fact the only source so far is 'that site'.....transferrumours.com or something similar. Anyone can post a rumour, no matter how believable......

Thing is we're close enough to the weekend that I think the clearest barometer of whether he's off here (or there or anywhere, for that matter) is if he starts for Rotherham.

He's clearly their best (or at least most consistent) striker, so benching him would be telling.

Clearly hope we can add this lad; would be nice to have another striker who knows how to find the net in this league in the squad if we are realistically going for promotion.

Thing is we're close enough to the weekend that I think the clearest barometer of whether he's off here (or there or anywhere, for that matter) is if he starts for Rotherham.

He's clearly their best (or at least most consistent) striker, so benching him would be telling.

Clearly hope we can add this lad; would be nice to have another striker who knows how to find the net in this league in the squad if we are realistically going for promotion.

I don't think it will matter. After 11pm on 31st Aug will though.

Archived