IGNORED

Kieran Agard - Now Officially Signed (See Page 17)

Cobby

I think for Durden to be tweeting about him is telling, you don't see him speculating on rumour very often.

I'd be surprised if this didn't happen to be honest.

My thoughts exactly.

Has literally no reason to be feeding the rumour mill, being he's a south-west sport reporter, and considering where Agard is based.

I think it has legs, even if it ends up not happening, or someone else swoops in.

Surely P'bro will now be interested?

Valid point Sarge, but I still don't see him dropping down a level anyway, but if he did are Peterboro more attractive than us? Think he'd play more there, due to our other strikers, but I'd hope he'd find our leaders far more impressive than gobshite and his mini me at London Road

P'bro can probably offer a higher fee than us so it may not even get to wages. The chuckle brothers at London Road would hate to lose out to us over him.

Plus as Woodsy says, he'd be the main man at P'bro & part of a squad here. Not to mention they do seem to develop strikers particularly well at Posh.

Sorry, I'll take this with a massive pinch of salt.

Sorry, I'll take this with a massive pinch of salt.

He coming to bristol today for talks city have agreed a fee for him pos big announcement tomorrow ?

In fairness to Coombsy - he/she was the one who reported that we had made a bid for Freeman and also that Ayling was in Bristol in early May. However, while i would be over the moon if this happened - i wont hold my breath, just in case.   

In fairness to Coombsy - he/she was the one who reported that we had made a bid for Freeman and also that Ayling was in Bristol in early May. However, while i would be over the moon if this happened - i wont hold my breath, just in case.

Coombsy rather over egged the pudding and lost all credibilty sadly.

We will all just have to have a nice cuppa tea and relax .

Ah,go on .

No he/she wasn't, they just jump on the bandwagon with made up stuff once something has already been reported elsewhere or by someone else who is ITK on this forum

No he/she wasn't, they just jump on the bandwagon with made up stuff once something has already been reported elsewhere or by someone else who is ITK on this forum

Hold on I ran for my nuclear fall out shelter 3 days ago when you predicted 'incoming', I re-emerged 2 days ago, what happens now?, i've never heard of a fuse that long!.

Archived