IGNORED

Kieran Agard - Now Officially Signed (See Page 17)

Cobby

We signed those players before chasing agard, if that is the only player they have been chasing in the last 2-3 weeks then I'd say they're wasted.

What's the problem? He got his main targets in nice and early and has then taken his time with the luxury signings. Good management I think. Would rather that than going all out getting the luxury signings then not even getting the ones that are needed. "Cough" Mcinnes "cough"

Just occurred to me that maybe Cotts was only willing to let Sammy go if Agard was coming in. It would explain why we were interested in a player that could cost 2m if reports are to be believed as there's no way we would have paid that much for simply another striking option. If this is the case then maybe Sammy will be staying until Jan at least.

Must of missed the "if".. Obviously I don't know who the club are chasing behind the scenes, but I hope the club didn't focus on just Agard for the last 2-3 weeks, as it would all seem a bit pointless now.

I suspect that any problem that might have arisen with any potential signing (excluding Agard) i.e.; keeper and centre back might have something to do with a statement from 3 weeks ago, which went along the lines of '1 more signing and maybe a couple of trades', perhaps the trades are holding things up in one way or another?.

1. According to Cellino, he "didn't like Agard's attitude." For whatever reason, it's all gone wrong. #lufc

So we pretty much wasted a good 2 weeks chasing this player and he doesn't even come?

Now can we please focus on the real target, a GK..

Good old captain hindsight. Would you be saying the same if we had signed him (which we still might)? If so, how do you propose the club could have known in advance whether the deal would have come off, short of time travel?

Archived