IGNORED

Kieran Agard - Now Officially Signed (See Page 17)

Cobby

Wow. Am surprised at this news. Would be pleased to see him join as had a good scoring record in this league last year.

Also, if we do get him, would show what Leeds were saying to be complete crap as there's no way we would be paying the sort of wages that were being reported that he was demanding.

You put a bid in

you get struck out

you put another in

and try and sort it out

You get your bid accepted

and you shout it out

that's what it's all about

Ooooooooo Kieran Agard

Ooooooooo Kieran Agard

Ooooooooo Kieran Agard

About time something happened with this guy! Never known a transfer to take so long....

This says to me Sam will be off. Perhaps hes got an agreement with the club that if they can get a replacement then they will let him talk to other teams. Agard and Sam are too similar players to play in the same team IMHO and you dont spend that sort of money (and wages) on a back-up striker in this division. From what I have seen of Agard I think we should be excited. 

This says to me Sam will be off. Perhaps hes got an agreement with the club that if they can get a replacement then they will let him talk to other teams. Agard and Sam are too similar players to play in the same team IMHO and you dont spend that sort of money (and wages) on a back-up striker in this division. From what I have seen of Agard I think we should be excited.

Was saying this earlier in the thread, especially if the figures we've heard about are true. No way we would be paying 1m+ and wages of over 10k for a just another 'club in the bag', not that I can believe the fee or the wages to be that high!

Archived