IGNORED

Kieran Agard - Now Officially Signed (See Page 17)

Cobby

Is it just me who is relieved that this is all over so that we can now focus on getting a new keeper!

(also think he is a great signing but feel that the attention has been taken away somewhat by the glaring fact we need another keeper)

Delighted we got our man.. now it's goalkeeper time.. No point having all this excellent fire power and you're still conceding at the back

Amazed it took so long tbh, Agard always keen on a move here.

Baldock, JET and Agard scored 72 goals between them last season.

That is an embarrassment of riches at this level.

That is quite simply ridiculous, that's a lot more than a lot of teams score in a season how many did we get last season in total? Around that number I would have thought?

That is quite simply ridiculous, that's a lot more than a lot of teams score in a season how many did we get last season in total? Around that number I would have thought?

More than NLBR have scored in the past ten seasons.

Is that our new Chinese goalie ?

No that's wong.

Well Steve Cotterill must be very persuasive. I think he has handled our transfer dealings very professionally. I wish I was going to Rochdale now...never thought I would say that!

Oh to be a fly on the wall...... I think Steve understands a footballer's mentality and knows which buttons to press. Jolly well done and now must make the other signings he wants take notice of BCFC's clear intention.

An excellent signing but it goes to show the 16K request reason he didn't go to Leeds was a load of twaddle as we wouldn't pay that much for a player. A very good signing for the future and means even if Baldock does leave at the end of the season we already will have his replacement gelled in. Time to sign a keeper now and it's tasks complete. Interestingly West Brom have said Boaz Myhill can go out on loan , he would be just the sort of keeper we need.

An excellent signing but it goes to show the 16K request reason he didn't go to Leeds was a load of twaddle as we wouldn't pay that much for a player. A very good signing for the future and means even if Baldock does leave at the end of the season we already will have his replacement gelled in. Time to sign a keeper now and it's tasks complete. Interestingly West Brom have said Boaz Myhill can go out on loan , he would be just the sort of keeper we need.

That really would do it for me, I would actually be optimistic about our chances this reason. I am at the moment cautiously optimistic but that would too me over the edge haha

Archived