IGNORED

Kieran Agard - Now Officially Signed (See Page 17)

Cobby

The squad has so much cover and quality in each position except for in goal so I'm sure that will be seen to in due course

Excluding the keeper positions just look at the players we have in each position we could play in different formations

CB Flint Williams Ayling Osbourne El Abd

LB Cunningham Bryan Williams

LWB Bryan Cunningham

RB Ayling Little

RWB Little Wagstaff

RM/RW Wagstaff Burns Little Freeman Agard

LM/LW Freeman Bryan Baldock Agard

CM Elliot Pack Smith Wynter Reid

ST/CF Baldock Wilbraham Agard Burns

In some ways it's unfortunate that I no long see a place for JET in front of any of those players and believe he will be gone but that squad and versatility looks pretty damn good for this league. Have I missed anyone obvious?

The squad has so much cover and quality in each position except for in goal so I'm sure that will be seen to in due course

Excluding the keeper positions just look at the players we have in each position we could play in different formations

CB Flint Williams Ayling Osbourne El Abd

LB Cunningham Bryan Williams

LWB Bryan Cunningham

RB Ayling Little

RWB Little Wagstaff

RM/RW Wagstaff Burns Little Freeman Agard

LM/LW Freeman Bryan Baldock Agard

CM Elliot Pack Smith Wynter Reid

ST/CF Baldock Wilbraham Agard Burns

In some ways it's unfortunate that I no long see a place for JET in front of any of those players and believe he will be gone but that squad and versatility looks pretty damn good for this league. Have I missed anyone obvious?

It's unbelievable we have this team and I consider jet as a floater so can just come on and do either nothing or win us a game with a wonder strike. Teams are going to worry about playing us this year

Had a few doubts about this one, as expressed earlier in the thread.

Released by Yeovil just 2 years ago and, at almost 25, with just one prolific season behind him.

Certainly have a few concerns about where this signing leaves Jet, and if Agard's a right sided forward how his signing impinges on Wes Burns' seemingly diminishing chances of getting on the pitch.

Not forgetting that SB only rediscovered his form last season after Cott's moved him out wide from a central position where he was clearly struggling under SO'D.

However whatever my misgivings about any juggling of the squad, or departures, that may follow, those are potential problems Cott's will no doubt have forseen and planned for, and of course there may be other moves in motion that we are not aware of. 

Either way Kieran Agard is a BCFC player now so I'll be right behind him.

Welcome to Ashton Gate, Kieran, and good luck!  :city:

Archived