IGNORED

Kieran Agard - Now Officially Signed (See Page 17)

Cobby

Good old captain hindsight. Would you be saying the same if we had signed him (which we still might)? If so, how do you propose the club could have known in advance whether the deal would have come off, short of time travel?

I forgot you knew that negotiation talks would break down... All I said was I'd be pretty miffed IF the club spent the last couple of weeks focusing on luring one player who didn't even come.. Nothing to do with hindsight at all.. 

Glad you got your head out of Holloways arse so you can contribute to this thread..

Sounds like Agard wanted nothing to do with the shambles at Leeds. Hence the comments about not agreeing personal terms and a poor attitude in negotiations.

Leeds are trying to shift the blame on to the player.

Given that Rotherham already have his replacement, I expect that Cotterill is already making his phone call to Rotherham. We should find out by Monday whether or not we've been successful, as I expect Agard will not hang around to tell us if he's not interested.

I forgot you knew that negotiation talks would break down... All I said was I'd be pretty miffed IF the club spent the last couple of weeks focusing on luring one player who didn't even come.. Nothing to do with hindsight at all.. 

Glad you got your head out of Holloways arse so you can contribute to this thread..

Good argument there old chap. Oh, and there is no 'if' in your entire post.

I just get the feeling that if we did sign him, he'd struggle. He's only had one good season in his career. I also get the feeling it might mean Sam leaves, so I'm really not bothered about signing the lad.

Feelings, nothing more than feelings

Trying to forget my feelings of love

Teardrops rolling down on my face

Trying to forget my feelings of love

Feelings, for all my life I'll feel it

I wish I've never met you, girl

You'll never come again

Feeling, woo-o-o feeling

Woo-o-o, feel you again in my arms

Feelings, feelings like I've never lost you

And feelings like I'll never have you again in my heart

Feelings, for all my life I'll feel it

I wish I've never met you, girl; you'll never come again

Feelings, feelings like I've never lost you

And feelings like I'll never have you again in my life

Feelings, woo-o-o feeling it,

woo-o-o, feeling again in my arms

Feelings

Interestingly Agard shares an agent with one of our players...A player that's not even been near the first team bench for most of the past 12 months...he's unlikely to put a good word in about Cotts, unless of course his career was suddenly back on track and he finds his way into the squad and the starting 11 and is buzzing...

Step forward one Jordam Wynter...

Interestingly Agard shares an agent with one of our players...A player that's not even been near the first team bench for most of the past 12 months...he's unlikely to put a good word in about Cotts, unless of course his career was suddenly back on track and he finds his way into the squad and the starting 11 and is buzzing...

Step forward one Jordam Wynter...

Any relation to Jordan Wynter ?

Leeds bid was 1million, but that was because they were selling to a rival, they'd want about 750-800k from us.

Agard wanted 16k at Leeds according to rumours, we couldn't pay anything near that. Maybe divid it by 4

IF he came here (that's a big if) he would want at least the same wage as Sammy i would think .I suspect Baldock is on more than 4k a week .

Archived