IGNORED

Jesse Lingard

Cider-in-a-can

You are angry aren't you?

It's a forum, you and the rest of the posters on here who claim to be in the know can post what you want but stop getting so pissy when some people ask how true your info is.

If it isn't a 'done deal', you can thank your sons mate for the shit info.

You really are a sad individual aren't you

Let's get on the forum and try to put everyone down who may have info because I haven't got any at all

Let's get on the forum and try to put everyone down who may have info because I haven't got any at all

I think you should name and shame, it's your only get out.

Stop playing the victim mate, I didn't start on you. I asked you why your info should be believed to which you reacted like a petulant child. I still ******* hope you're actually right.

Like I said though, if you've been fed duff information don't take it out on me.

Mate. I have the text which I have showed to some members on here saying he's signed.

I said I've been told it's a done deal.

If that appears not to be the case then I've been told duff info however nobody has died as a result of this

I have given info to the forum which I rarely do that I am informed is correct.

If no body did this then you would have nothing to talk about.

Even my mates who have seen the texts have talked about Newcastle

What I don't appreciate is people that only contribute abuse and negativity and question my integrity

Remember you do not make yourself look good by trying to make someone else look bad.

For what it's worth, I'm inclined to believe you but have a bad feeling we may be gazumped by a bigger team especially as Sky has repeated the ESPN info about Newcastle which brings it in to the public domain more. If you have been following the forum this summer you will understand the attitude of some as there has been numerous red herring itk posts so you are bound to be treated with cynicism. Have broad shoulders and don't let it get to you if you're genuine.

Stop playing the victim mate, I didn't start on you. I asked you why your info should be believed to which you reacted like a petulant child. I still ******* hope you're actually right.

Petulant child.

I've given info in good faith but because I don't give you the photographs of the signature you cross examine me like you're a barrister

Like I said though, if you've been fed duff information don't take it out on me.

Petulant child.

I've given info in good faith but because I don't give you the photographs of the signature you cross examine me like you're a barrister

We can all second-guess but none of us can know a players motives for a move.

If have always thought that if I was a footballer, money wouldn't matter and I would want to play for City, certainly above the likes of Newcastle...

...then a couple of weeks ago I visited Newcastle for the first time for a long weekend. The night life was cracking and the girls were in the main pretty and wore next to nothing...

...now I'm not so sure...

Isn't that just banter though, same as if I met a Shrewsbury fan, I'd probably take the piss

Of course there is some banter, but you would be surprised at how many people genuinely don't know what league we're in, most guess League Two when I ask them.

Forget it mate.

You appear more credible than some on here - you're just not in the clique.

If you were you could give people bullshite and some people would lap it up.

You're right mate thanks

unfortunately winding people up is not my thing and I've usually got better things to do

Thought I would post what was good news in good faith and get idiots just trying to wind me up which they have I doubt however I will see them Saturday as they've probably boycotted the game but will be on here saying how bad we are etc etc

Of course there is some banter, but you would be surprised at how many people genuinely don't know what league we're in, most guess League Two when I ask them.

Wow

I guess there are some plastics out there who don't care what happens below the Prem

Sad *****

I have no idea.

What I do know is that there are some A grade bullshitters on here.

In my opinion, he isn't one of them.

If you want to start another puerile argument with someone, try someone else or just **** off.

Blimey....., Forum is rather feisty to say the least this afternoon....

I'd agree with you thou Cynic. bs16bcfc has had the believable factor.

I remember casually dropping into the Forum to announce David James was going to sign  for us, I knew ages before he actually signed...I think I got a load of abuse and 'Sauce' comments as well...!!

I reckon it might be

All I can say is that if what bs16bcfc turns out to be correct then he,s going to be chewing away at quite a few ballbags on here!!!

And if he turns out to be wrong he can derelick my balls

(Hides from the impending tirade from a particularly sensitive Poster in BS16)

My two cents worth.

Jesse L signed a new contract in Feb with Man U.  He obviously impressed LVG to be awarded this. JL also had a good tour of the US and made statements about wanting to break into the first team and secure a regular spot.

Something has happened up north to suggest a complete u turn in his fortunes.

I think Man U are not done in the transfer market and it appears from the outside looking in, more signings are to come.  This would send him back down the order for first team places.

JL after making all the right noises pre-season, doesnt want another season long loan or even a shorter term on.  This might be where LVG see's his future.  Hence the transfer speculation.

Personally I don't think he is ready for 30-40 games in the Prem just yet.

Newcastle or Bristol City for an up and coming striker who believes he is good enough for the Man Utd first 11, just doesn't compute that we are even a consideration.

However, it looks like we made an approach and it was accepted by LVG and Man U.  Reading between the lines, it looks like LVG  'cleared the move'.  I think this wording is key.  Do you think they would clear a move to Newcastle?

I have my fingers crossed this does go through, but the Newcastle move is definitely gaining traction, through the various media outlets.

Stevo

Archived