IGNORED

Jesse Lingard

Cider-in-a-can

I have no idea.

What I do know is that there are some A grade bullshitters on here.

In my opinion, he isn't one of them.

If you want to start another puerile argument with someone, try someone else or just **** off.

I reckon some people on here really need a hug. Don't cry Cynic, I only asked the ITK how genuine his information is.

"Deal is done"

Hope that's true.

My two cents worth.

Jesse L signed a new contract in Feb with Man U.  He obviously impressed LVG to be awarded this. JL also had a good tour of the US and made statements about wanting to break into the first team and secure a regular spot.

Something has happened up north to suggest a complete u turn in his fortunes.

I think Man U are not done in the transfer market and it appears from the outside looking in, more signings are to come.  This would send him back down the order for first team places.

JL after making all the right noises pre-season, doesnt want another season long loan or even a shorter term on.  This might be where LVG see's his future.  Hence the transfer speculation.

Personally I don't think he is ready for 30-40 games in the Prem just yet.

Newcastle or Bristol City for an up and coming striker who believes he is good enough for the Man Utd first 11, just doesn't compute that we are even a consideration.

However, it looks like we made an approach and it was accepted by LVG and Man U.  Reading between the lines, it looks like LVG  'cleared the move'.  I think this wording is key.  Do you think they would clear a move to Newcastle?

I have my fingers crossed this does go through, but the Newcastle move is definitely gaining traction, through the various media outlets.

Stevo

Ah, a sensible well thought through post at last.

This thread  :clap:

17 Pages and we really don't know any more than what we did after post 1. 

I'm looking forward to the weekend when we can get back to actually talking about the stuff on the pitch!

It's a forum - people discuss / debate topics thus causing multiple pages  :clap:

425 424 user(s) are wanking over this topic

141 members, 277 guests, 7 anonymous users

I have no idea.

What I do know is that there are some A grade bullshitters on here.

In my opinion, he isn't one of them.

If you want to start another puerile argument with someone, try someone else or just **** off.

Bullshitters ? There's some people on here with serious Mental Health Issues .

Read the original post

I state I have been told it's a done deal NOT

I know it's a done deal.

Keep poking the hornets nest.

Thanks for sharing. I hope your info is right. Just leave the doubters be. I remain very doubtful about it and don't think it'll happen in the end but I'll take your glimmer of hope. Haha

Archived