IGNORED

Jesse Lingard

Cider-in-a-can

Stockhausen this season:

'Mark Bunn done deal!' Week later signs for Villa.

'Paul Konchesky could be signed by the weekend!'

'Actually QPR are probably getting him'

'All quiet on the Bristol City front I'm off on holiday' Next day Kodjia signs.

'My sources tell me Lingard is a goer!'

'Actually no he's not I had conflicting sources'

Not forgetting the 50 other players he's linked us with on the post website.

Is it Stockhausen's fault Bunn failed the medical?

Is it an untruth to say Konchesky COULD sign?

Did he claim the Lingard deal was definite?

So he missed the Kodjia deal, so what. He doesn't make rash claims, he reports what he finds. Entirely conceivable that the deal for Lingard was on the table (re his first tweet) and subsequently fell through (re his second tweet).

Don't understand the constant Stockhausen bashing on here. Why not take his tweet at face value - he's dug a bit deeper and based on that now thinks it won't happen. He's a journalist with contacts, and likely better ones than 99% of us on here. He never claims to know everything. Don't see what the problem is.

Andy look, your 'sources' include otib, heresy, and twitter. By 'he's dug a bit deeper' what you mean is you've read another article from ESPN. Now that you have seen things from two unreliable sources which happen to conflict each other, you decide to go back on your earlier statement. 

Never going to take your word on anything anymore. 

Don't understand the constant Stockhausen bashing on here. Why not take his tweet at face value - he's dug a bit deeper and based on that now thinks it won't happen. He's a journalist with contacts, and likely better ones than 99% of us on here. He never claims to know everything. Don't see what the problem is.

Because he has a track record and has been proven to be a shit stirring idiot who lies and picks his rumours from here that's why he gets so much shit

Is it Stockhausen's fault Bunn failed the medical?

Is it an untruth to say Konchesky COULD sign?

Did he claim the Lingard deal was definite?

So he missed the Kodjia deal, so what. He doesn't make rash claims, he reports what he finds. Entirely conceivable that the deal for Lingard was on the table (re his first tweet) and subsequently fell through (re his second tweet).

Calm down Andy

Because he has a track record and has been proven to be a shit stirring idiot who lies and picks his rumours from here that's why he gets so much shit

Why do people think he gets his stories from OTIB? That is so big headed - nearly all OTIB stories are picked up from other websites anyway - ie just where a sports journalist is going to be looking for clues.

Why do people think he gets his stories from OTIB? That is so big headed - nearly all OTIB stories are picked up from other websites anyway - ie just where a sports journalist is going to be looking for clues.

I give you Michael Owen

Proven, really?

My impression is that he is a decent bloke who is enthusiastic about City and wants the club to do well. Clearly I'm in the minority but I have never seen a reason to think otherwise.

Proven, really?

My impression is that he is a decent bloke who is enthusiastic about City and wants the club to do well. Clearly I'm in the minority but I have never seen a reason to think otherwise.

I have no doubt he does want us to do well, but he spouts rubbish 90% of the time. 

Stockhausen this season:

'Mark Bunn done deal!' Week later signs for Villa.

'Paul Konchesky could be signed by the weekend!'

'Actually QPR are probably getting him'

'All quiet on the Bristol City front I'm off on holiday' Next day Kodjia signs.

'My sources tell me Lingard is a goer!'

'Actually no he's not I had conflicting sources'

Not forgetting the 50 other players he's linked us with on the post website.

Proven, really?

You do know he has no loyalty to city don't you,

He is a Brentford fan

RE: Stockhausen- he didn't know anything about the deal until today, not sure he'll be the most 'ITK' person now

RE: all the pathetic bitching on here- I think we can agree that there has obviously been some contact between us and Lingard. Some people may have jumped the gun a bit by claiming "he's 100% signed" but I wouldn't be shouting down anyone who claims inside knowledge at this stage, I think him signing is unlikely but it doesn't appear to out of the question

What time through out the day were these posted?

Early to mid afternoon. I wouldn't believe anything stockhausen says. Not denying he has credible sources but he knew nothing about Kodjia. Blaming it on being on holiday.

If he signs for newcastle he will be on far more than he was at United.

How'd you come up with that? He's not going to be much closer to Newcastle's starting 11 than he is at United. So they're going to pay more per week for him to sit on bench some matches and play in the U21? I'm not convinced

If anyone needs cheering up, the bloke in the cubicle next to me has got the squits

If your at AG and it's SC in the next cubicle then perhaps we are in trouble?

Got to love this forum....apparently said journalist, is clueless and knows nothing, and gets all his info from OTIB.... say's a lot about this forum then...Doh! :facepalm:  :laughcont:

Right now, all I can see, are a lot of fans on this forum who are very frustrated, confused, annoyed, feeling like they know very little about what's going on at the Club they support....and those feelings are spilling over into bickering and finding fault with whatever and whoever....

It's not a very healthy and positive feeling....which is such a shame, especially after last years great success.

Reading the forum of late....you would never have guessed we'd stormed League 1 recently.

No one seems at all excited about playing in the Championship again....and it starts this week.

What makes me laugh about stockhausen is he has his location turned on on his Twitter account but I don't think he knows. He was tweeting like he was at our very first preseason session but his Twitter said he was in Manchester. He was tweeting like he was at the yeovil friendly but it said he was in Crawley. And it's funny when he tweets 2 minutes after the club and words it "I'm just hearing....."

No you aren't just hearing anything mate, you read it like the rest of us.

Archived