IGNORED

Jesse Lingard

Cider-in-a-can

Whether there is any truth in this or not .... As much as I'd love for it to have legs ..

Do you really think he'd come to us, and for 2.5m ?

Just thinking that with all the massively inflated prices for the better end of Young British talented players, and the need for prem teams to have so many British players in their squad, surely if he was available he would go to a bottom half prem team or a relegated ex prem team and for considerably more than 2.5m for a regular England u21 player ??

Unproven really. If he was that good Manure would send him out on loan a la Harry Kane. To be honest Freeman is probably a better footballer anyway. Not saying I wouldn't have him at the Gate but all this fuss over a player who isn't allowed to lace Rooney's boots??!!

Unproven really. If he was that good Manure would send him out on loan a la Harry Kane. To be honest Freeman is probably a better footballer anyway. Not saying I wouldn't have him at the Gate but all this fuss over a player who isn't allowed to lace Rooney's boots??!!

Wow...speechless.....with respect, most ill informed post I've read today and that's saying something.

Wow...speechless.....with respect, most ill informed post I've read today and that's saying something.

So what has he done so far in what I admit is a short career? Not saying he won't eventually prove himself but if he was really top drawer United would not let him go other than on loan.

Unproven ? He's an England U21 regular which means he's one of the best Young British talents out there ?

• Admin

So what has he done so far in what I admit is a short career? Not saying he won't eventually prove himself but if he was really top drawer United would not let him go other than on loan.

To be fair, United want players to win the Champions League. We're not at that stage yet ;)

PS This one's going over a thousand posts before we get an outcome isn't it?

Where do I start...do a bit of research and you'll be able to answer your own question.

Not being funny....but he is an immense talent which Utd have many.

The staff their all rate him...

Generally I agree with that assessment, however in this instance I fear he's correct in respect of Lingard and Konchesky.

Ordinarily I know too little about AS to criticise or compliment however what is not good in journalism is to avoid quoting your sources or to not even mention words to the effect 'according to an unnamed source'.

Furthermore, considering aforementioned, and because he has done a volte face on this story it leaves whatever credibility he has somewhat damaged.

There you go i have criticised him now but i think for good reason.

Archived